The Everton Board Thread

If there was any justice the whole lot of em would go from Usmanov and Moshiri down , and they can shove that carbuncle on the dock where the sun don’t shine as well.

He must be having a dig at benitez and the coaching staff then, maybe including duncan. I think benitez will be sacked, but does brands not understand that it is his turgid recruitment that has resulted in a bunch of rotten, uncoachable players stealing a living at our club. A huge portion of the blame lies with him.
Of course he has been part of assembling a badly imbalanced squad, but his comment makes you wonder clearly he isn't involved in appointing coaches which means he shouldn't be dof if that isn't part of his remit.

The more you look at it, the more likely I think that someone’s head will roll before the Arsenal game. Brands been the likely and easiest one I think.
It seems to me Moshiri trusted Brands but Brands did squander a lot of his money in the past. Benitez spent the least amongst all the managers since Moshiri took over. It's a struggle of power now to be honest. Brands vs Benitez. It all depends who Moshiri wants to believe.

What is the plan? They have spent enough money but it's crazy

We back Koeman big time then sack him asap, we give Big Sam £50mil to spend sack him

I'd say Silva's first summer window is the best we've had in along time but not perfect, we need a consistency in manager and style before we give these guys money to play with

Imo getting Ancelotti set us back a good few years

McNulty twisting the knife

"Kenwright stated: "One very famous football club said to me two or three days ago 'whenever we have a problem we say 'what would the Everton board do' because they always get it right?'"
On recent evidence, "always" is rather a stretch and it is to be hoped this club did not gaze too longingly at Everton's board - for their own peace of mind if nothing else - because they have got precious little right for a very long time.

In fact, this nameless organisation might have been best served doing the complete opposite given the recent dismal track record at Everton. "

Can't disagree, tbh.

That board is Teflon!

They have bended to all the fans requests and they have covered themselves in the event of fans turning on them.

Say they sack Benitez, they will put Dunc in and play they heroes when the optimistic fans starts to forget how much they have fücked up.

Moshiri didn't even bother to turn up because he knows that's toxic so it only ends one way.

Bill sits there grinning while fans boo him then gives the whole razzle dazzle to corporate.

Brands finally spoke. "Is it just the players?" If he is deflecting towards the manager then yes but that gives him an out. I very much doubt he meant the fans but that is a fault which has allowed to boil over with complete lack of communication towards the fanbase.

Denise Barrett-Baxendale is out of her depth but a nodding lap dog to Moshiri so she wouldn't get criticism.

If Everton was run like the multi million pound business it is, Chairman, CEO and Director of Football who have overseen 4 managerial failures would be gone.

Sack the Board plus Benitez.

McNulty twisting the knife

"Kenwright stated: "One very famous football club said to me two or three days ago 'whenever we have a problem we say 'what would the Everton board do' because they always get it right?'"
On recent evidence, "always" is rather a stretch and it is to be hoped this club did not gaze too longingly at Everton's board - for their own peace of mind if nothing else - because they have got precious little right for a very long time.

In fact, this nameless organisation might have been best served doing the complete opposite given the recent dismal track record at Everton. "

Can't disagree, tbh.

Lets see what the Echo say, actually sorry let’s not.

It seems to me Moshiri trusted Brands but Brands did squander a lot of his money in the past. Benitez spent the least amongst all the managers since Moshiri took over. It's a struggle of power now to be honest. Brands vs Benitez. It all depends who Moshiri wants to believe.
Get shut of them both. It's whatever the opposite of a BOGOF is.

Get shut of them both. It's whatever the opposite of a BOGOF is.

That board is Teflon!

They have bended to all the fans requests and they have covered themselves in the event of fans turning on them.

Say they sack Benitez, they will put Dunc in and play they heroes when the optimistic fans starts to forget how much they have fücked up.

Moshiri didn't even bother to turn up because he knows that's toxic so it only ends one way.

Bill sits there grinning while fans boo him then gives the whole razzle dazzle to corporate.

Brands finally spoke. "Is it just the players?" If he is deflecting towards the manager then yes but that gives him an out. I very much doubt he meant the fans but that is a fault which has allowed to boil over with complete lack of communication towards the fanbase.

Denise Barrett-Baxendale is out of her depth but a nodding lap dog to Moshiri so she wouldn't get criticism.

If Everton was run like the multi million pound business it is, Chairman, CEO and Director of Football who have overseen 4 managerial failures would be gone.

Sack the Board plus Benitez.
:locked:

Drastic changes needed everywhere at this club. From heads of departments to directors to the board. CEO, Chairman. Mentality of the club is rotten and has been for 30 years. These idiots don’t know how a professional club, at one the highest levels of football should be run. It’s a business not a charity. Woeful management from the very top. Football people with a business mind are needed. Not charity workers who have an interest in football.