The Everton Board Thread

I've got a hunch this board meeting is about sorting out whether we're moving forward with Brands or moving forward with Benitez.

There is a third option - moving forward with neither, but that's highly unlikely.

Who else thinks the twitter video and the rumblings of a Brands/Benitez split was the curtain being pulled back just a bit?

I've got a hunch this board meeting is about sorting out whether we're moving forward with Brands or moving forward with Benitez.

There is a third option - moving forward with neither, but that's highly unlikely.

Who else thinks the twitter video and the rumblings of a Brands/Benitez split was the curtain being pulled back just a bit?
Absolutely thought Marcel saying "is it only the players" was his way of hinting that he isn't behind Benitez and possibly other decisions at the club. Definitely indicates there is infighting behind the scenes.
Something needs to come out of this emergency board meeting or it's only going to further stoke the fans' anger.

It will all be about shifting the blame from the board. Even if Benitez and/or Brands were sacked, the protest for boardroom change should continue.