The Everton Board Thread

The big takeaway message for me in all this is how far a desperate Kenwright will go to cling onto influence at this club.

It was a massive mistake by Moshiri to stick with Kenwright on board after the go ahead for the stadium was given. He needed him to help that over the line but he's useless to him now...just a nuisance.

There will be a massive reckoning in the coming weeks between owner and chairman.

The big takeaway message for me in all this is how far a desperate Kenwright will go to cling onto influence at this club.

It was a massive mistake by Moshiri to stick with Kenwright on board after the go ahead for the stadium was given. He needed him to help that over the line but he's useless to him now...just a nuisance.

There will be a massive reckoning in the coming weeks between owner and chairman.

What influence though? Moshiri ignored him completely over appointing Benitez who he gave carte blanche to do whatever he wanted.

The madness of the day continues. I now find myself agreeing with you on something. Kenwright is clearly running the day to day stuff. That's his influence. Moshiri is in charge of all the big stuff to keep that control. No unity, no clear vision & no point in Kenwright staying on the board.

Amazing how so many can't see whats going on before their very eyes.

Kopites like Joyce
Kenwright sycophants like Hunter and Prenno.
Social Media accounts like El Bobble.

All doing Bill's dirty work.
If I was Moshiri they'd all be clearing their desks tomorrow. It'd be like Lehmann Brothers with a load of flunkies scurrying out clutching cardboard boxes with their stationary in.

Board apparently overruled by Moshiri for a second time in the managerial selection (Benitez and Pereira). If they had any balls they would protest resign like Brand and let Moshiri appoint his own yes men.
It seems that Denise Barrett-Baxendale was the board member against Vitor Pereira and wanted Frank Lampard. Bill Kenwright apparently wants Vitor Pereira in the club. What a joke of a board.

Anyone heard from Sharpie since his appointment?

Is he still alive?
Cugdv5yXEAApwWJ.jpg

He's at the zoo.