The Everton Board Thread

Interesting quote from this MSP Sports Capital our potential investors…
Fundamentally, investors are attracted to the disproportionate annualised returns available in sports, with limited relative downside risk.”
Sounds like they would drawing a significant wedge from our already threadbare transfer kitty. ?

Interesting quote from this MSP Sports Capital our potential investors…
Fundamentally, investors are attracted to the disproportionate annualised returns available in sports, with limited relative downside risk.”
Sounds like they would drawing a significant wedge from our already threadbare transfer kitty. ?

What do you expect from Yank investors mate? They're charlatans.

It’s not in their interest to leave themselves open to more criticism so I’m going to wait and see. They know people dislike them intensely, I do in particular, so it wouldn’t surprise if they leave it late with something to try and shut people like me up because they know fans can be reactionary, short term thinkers.

I don’t mean to be condescending, just speaking from experience of seeing this play out a few times before.

I’d expect every investor / business to expect an upside, it’s the wording* I find quite alarming….. Disproportionate returns.
For arguments sake £200m in (towards BMD) for a min of £20m out every year in perpetuity. For us I suspect that would be crippling.
Tbh that may even be conservative for £200m, who’s to say a 10 year ROI would be favourable. Depends what disproportionate returns might look like.
*that and the fact they seem like Mosh’s interested party.

Says the fan of a club who's owner was rightly run out of his old club by American investors who now have them top of the league.
I'd give my right arm for American investors at this point.
Or take the Fulham owner, or the chelsea owner or christ, even FSG or the Glaziers at this point.

It’s not in their interest to leave themselves open to more criticism so I’m going to wait and see. They know people dislike them intensely, I do in particular, so it wouldn’t surprise if they leave it late with something to try and shut people like me up because they know fans can be reactionary, short term thinkers.

I don’t mean to be condescending, just speaking from experience of seeing this play out a few times before.
They’ve left themselves open to plenty of criticism regardless of what happens. If anything good happens in the remaining hours it will be more by luck than plan or design. It’s happened too many times before, it’s not a one off. They’re due pelters, end of.