The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A reminder how it used to be with the death of Peter Robinson (former LFC CEO) from the days when Everton had Jim Greenwood as our CEO, they were run differently then but how we miss being run professionally. We've
lacked that sort of leadership.

Damming stuff from the times podcast

Interesting snippet from Mick Rathbones book.

The same feller making a virtue out of Kenwright and remaining a club that's "locked into it's community and is almost a religion" does his cause no favours. Basically: dont try and reach for the next level, stay a middle-size club that acts like a cult.

A recipe for stasis.

The cash and ambition aren't the problem, the recruitment is.

Still, old Basil gets to curry favour with the fans and shift a few books, I suppose.

It's okay blues, Fahad has spoken. He has faith.

88a67eb7bc87ac6aac8cb7112a6bcf52.jpg

Where it seems the crisis the club has had before we’re circumstances of the environment in that the ownership let the world pass us by, this one is like watching a car crash in slow motion and the drivers are doing nothing about it. Make no bones I can’t see a resolution on this in the short term. Some very bad years ahead no matter what happens.

Where it seems the crisis the club has had before we’re circumstances of the environment in that the ownership let the world pass us by, this one is like watching a car crash in slow motion and the drivers are doing nothing about it. Make no bones I can’t see a resolution on this in the short term. Some very bad years ahead no matter what happens.

What's astonishing is that this is dejavu. And we're still having planes with banners about BK. It's like we're on
a stuck loop. Same sh year in year out. Reminds me of Groundhog Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.