The fan negativity isn't helping anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Behaviour
Aeroplanes, bottles, general negativity - the fans will end up taking the club down

Can the forum leaders take a lead in injecting some positivity please?

The players will need as much confidence and support as they can get to beat the drop....

Right well f off to you and f off to this shambles of a football club then cos it's been in continuous decline since your mate Bill has been running the show. WE ARE GOING DOWN in case you haven't noticed you blind lamb.

If we get relegated there's a good chance that's the death of the club; Newcastle and Leeds are single city teams. We share our city with one of the most successful sides in Europe who have already red-washed the city (check a Merseyrail underground escalator once in a while). Why are youngsters going to support us? That's no generations of fans moving forward because there's no point in us to them.

Financially, the stadium and 75% of the playing squad will have to go and then we'll be left with the worst of the worst of our current squad. But we will be saddled with FFP regulations, no clear operational or sporting framework and completely beholden to Kia Joorabicham who is rinsing us of every penny until we die.

Get a grip. I've had it now, if you are what represent the standards of this football club then f the club cos it's nothing but a hollow relic of a once great name.

Right well f off to you and f off to this shambles of a football club then cos it's been in continuous decline since your mate Bill has been running the show. WE ARE GOING DOWN in case you haven't noticed you blind lamb.

If we get relegated there's a good chance that's the death of the club; Newcastle and Leeds are single city teams. We share our city with one of the most successful sides in Europe who have already red-washed the city (check a Merseyrail underground escalator once in a while). Why are youngsters going to support us? That's no generations of fans moving forward because there's no point in us to them.

Financially, the stadium and 75% of the playing squad will have to go and then we'll be left with the worst of the worst of our current squad. But we will be saddled with FFP regulations, no clear operational or sporting framework and completely beholden to Kia Joorabicham who is rinsing us of every penny until we die.

Get a grip. I've had it now, if you are what represent the standards of this football club then f the club cos it's nothing but a hollow relic of a once great name.
Y'ok hun??

Is there this outcome?

I share the sentiment, but is there even the prospect of it where we stand today?

See, people told me this when I was bumping the board thread in October wondering why they weren't getting any scrutiny. What's the point? Nothing will happen etc;

Bump.

This Everton board need to be held to account.

In all the fume let's try and remember to direct some at Everton's board.

*looks at fixture list.

Don't think Everton's board appreciate just how nasty and hostile the fanbase is about to become.

Now is the time.

They wrote this season off.

We should to and ensure it sees lasting change.

Get these clowns in Everton's boardroom out.

Since then, DOF sacked. Strategic review announced. Fan campaigns/significant pressure and coverage towards the failings.

Take a look at the BBC sport homepage now. The BT coverage today.

Eventually, Moshiri will act and make the changes necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.