The Friedkin Group - Dan & Ryan Friedkin [19/07/2024] Purchase Talks Over.

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 571 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshiri has played no blinder anywhere, he is and was clueless much the same as you. You wonder why you personally get so much stick, when you beg for it. I actually think you enjoy it.

Regardless of your feelings on Moshiri, only a naive fool could call a billionaire "clueless". I cannot say for certain, but EFC will likely never pay back that £200m, he's had them off big time.

I care little about receiving stick my friend. I live a privileged life, and haters don't like that. Sucks to be them.

Regardless of your feelings on Moshiri, only a naive fool could call a billionaire "clueless". I cannot say for certain, but EFC will likely never pay back that £200m, he's had them off big time.

I care little about receiving stick my friend. I live a privileged life, and haters don't like that. Sucks to be them.
Ehh what? That 200 million is due. Leadenhall and ACap will be chasing that.

Did blinder include multiple points deductions, sales of valuable young players to meet cash needs?

Your idol is a stooge.

IMG_9589.webp

That £200 million debt will not just disappear

It belongs to A-Cap and/or ultimately any of their creditors. That is what the US court injunction is about

So the idea Moshiri "had them off" is just your delusional fantasy 👇

I mean really. It's as delusional fantasy as the claim Denise Barrett-Baxendale "fixed the stadium cost"

Ehh what? That 200 million is due. Leadenhall and ACap will be chasing that.

Did blinder include multiple points deductions, sales of valuable young players to meet cash needs?

Your idol is a stooge.

Moshiri has played a blinder there.

Rinsed 777 for £200m in which they'll soon be gone bust. :lol:
Yeah, then the administrator rocks up and says ' oy Everton, we are here on behalf of 777's creditors, you owe them£200 mill, pay it back if you don't want to end up in administration too', or words to that effect. No matter how much you want to think 'Sir Farhad' is a smart wheeler dealer, he just isn't.

Yeah, then the administrator rocks up and says ' oy Everton, we are here on behalf of 777's creditors, you owe them£200 mill, pay it back if you don't want to end up in administration too', or words to that effect. No matter how much you want to think 'Sir Farhad' is a smart wheeler dealer, he just isn't.
Thats now how debts work. They cant get back that loan unless the previously signed documents allow them to do that, no matter what financial trouble they find themselves in.

People loaning you money going into administration is not a cause for concern. People you LOANED money to going into administration is a cause of great concern.

Thats now how debts work. They cant get back that loan unless the previously signed documents allow them to do that, no matter what financial trouble they find themselves in.

People loaning you money going into administration is not a cause for concern. People you LOANED money to going into administration is a cause of great concern.

I could be holding the wrong end of the stick here... but didn't 777 loan money from ACAP to then loan money to EFC ?

In that scenario, if 777 go to the wall then ACAP will be fighting a likely losing battle in the court room trying to obtain money from EFC. Super Silk would no doubt be keen to get some work on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back