The Friedkin Group - Dan & Ryan Friedkin [19/07/2024] Purchase Talks Over.

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 571 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With this lot pulling out I now no longer want them near us. All this conjuncture about coming back to the table? No dice boys. Our fan base have gone through the mill too many times. They don’t desrve this treatment from you.
Hopefully get somebody that really wants us and are not time wasters
That assumes that anybody gives a tinkers damn about the fans and what they want or how they feel.

Fans are filed thus: shizzy end of the stick - fans for the use of.

With this lot pulling out I now no longer want them near us. All this conjuncture about coming back to the table? No dice boys. Our fan base have gone through the mill too many times. They don’t desrve this treatment from you.
Hopefully get somebody that really wants us and are not time wasters
Was It really them just playing games with us and then leaving us dry, Or was It that Mosh kept changing the terms of the sale.

I'm not 100% convinced Moshiri actually wants out tbh.

From the outset he only wanted "investment"
When that wasn't forthcoming he switched to " for sale "

To me he has found a way to muddle through this time period getting the stadium paid for.
Now it might just be me but him being a madman with a huge amount of money behind him , think if he really wanted to sell up completely he would have found a way to do so.
It's no coincidence there have been multiple bidders wanting to buy the club & 4 failed exclusivity periods speak for itself.
I've heard a similar theory from someone who was involved in a previous bid. Moshiri is just looking for sticking plasters until the stadium is built and - hopefully - the war in Ukraine ends.

I've heard a similar theory from someone who was involved in a previous bid. Moshiri is just looking for sticking plasters until the stadium is built and - hopefully - the war in Ukraine ends.

Everyone’s worst nightmare is Moshiri still being in charge. That is the worst possible outcome from any of this. How can you honestly be “hoping the war ends”, how is that a strategy? Even if it does, who is to even say that all sanctions are immediately lifted anyway, why would they be? He probably is that thick to be honest.

Everyone’s worst nightmare is Moshiri still being in charge. That is the worst possible outcome from any of this. How can you honestly be “hoping the war ends”, how is that a strategy? Even if it does, who is to even say that all sanctions are immediately lifted anyway, why would they be? He probably is that thick to be honest.
Quite ... and the tory government filled with self interested ministers and a prime minister happy to schmooze with wealthy Russians for personal gain, is no more.

I'm not 100% convinced Moshiri actually wants out tbh.

From the outset he only wanted "investment"
When that wasn't forthcoming he switched to " for sale "

To me he has found a way to muddle through this time period getting the stadium paid for.
Now it might just be me but him being a madman with a huge amount of money behind him , think if he really wanted to sell up completely he would have found a way to do so.
It's no coincidence there have been multiple bidders wanting to buy the club & 4 failed exclusivity periods speak for itself.

Moshiri's position at Everton was determined by the Ukraine-Russia situation.

If the political heat is removed I suppose his presence here becomes less of an issue.

Are things changing in that respect? I cant see it just yet, but maybe it comes into play the longer matters drag on with our sale.

He has more or less finished the stadium now - and remember he said he could pay for it himself if he wanted to - I know @MikeH72 laughed at the suggestion, but if its true - and yes I know he used interested purchasers as credit lines - then he may well be in for the long haul.

I dont think hes serious about selling at all, basically. I agree with those who maintain he is looking for investors rather than buyers.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.