The Friedkin Group - Dan & Ryan Friedkin [19/07/2024] Purchase Talks Over.

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 571 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was It really them just playing games with us and then leaving us dry, Or was It that Mosh kept changing the terms of the sale.
Who knows. Maybe a bit of both. What is really frustrating is that we had a list of possible buyers and Moshiri chose this lot.
I think others have been put off.
If they wanted the club that badly you do whatever it takes as they knew about 777 before hand.
The debts were well known for all to see.
Moshiri is an absolute clown though but he’s going nowhere soon it would appear.

If the reported security options on TFG’s loan are true (the stadium and a majority of Moshiri’s shareholding), then it’s no wonder that TFG are not willing to pay hundreds of millions pounds more to complete the deal right now, as they may very well gain control of the club via their 200 million pound loan, and not have to pay double that (which is what is being asked of them at the moment).

TFG are currently in a position where they can wait to see how things go, whilst also having one foot in the door. They can wait to see how the team performs; they can wait and see what goes on with 777 etc.

TFG would be crazy not to sit back and see what happens over the next 10 months or so. They would be crazy to pay double to purchase Everton now, when they may be able to gain control via the money already invested.

If the reported security options on TFG’s loan are true (the stadium and a majority of Moshiri’s shareholding), then it’s no wonder that TFG are not willing to pay hundreds of millions pounds more to complete the deal right now, as they may very well gain control of the club via their 200 million pound loan, and not have to pay double that (which is what is being asked of them at the moment).

TFG are currently in a position where they can wait to see how things go, whilst also having one foot in the door. They can wait to see how the team performs; they can wait and see what goes on with 777 etc.

TFG would be crazy not to sit back and see what happens over the next 10 months or so. They would be crazy to pay double to purchase Everton now, when they may be able to gain control via the money already invested.

Moshiri is that bad as an owner he can't even sell his own club because he's that bad of a business man based on the deals he's made.

I'm utterly perplexed how he became a billionaire. Cos he's clearly not a very good accountant (see the clubs books) and he doesn't make very good decisions (see his tenure).

The man is a complete myth.

Moshiri is that bad as an owner he can't even sell his own club because he's that bad of a business man based on the deals he's made.

I'm utterly perplexed how he became a billionaire. Cos he's clearly not a very good accountant (see the clubs books) and he doesn't make very good decisions (see his tenure).

The man is a complete myth.
I’m just hoping for a Vincent Tan and Venkys consortium - Tankys

Moshiri's position at Everton was determined by the Ukraine-Russia situation.

If the political heat is removed I suppose his presence here becomes less of an issue.

Are things changing in that respect? I cant see it just yet, but maybe it comes into play the longer matters drag on with our sale.

Oh no he’s suddenly not a carpetbagging fraud anymore then? You were trying to hound him out for years even when he had access to his master’s wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back