The Friedkin Group - Dan & Ryan Friedkin [19/07/2024] Purchase Talks Over.

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 571 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realise I have no control over international matters ?

I am just informing you of the facts sir. I do not like Trump but he will get back into office and when he does, a deal will be made with Russia.

If I was the Moshiri hater crowd, I would be praying for a sale before the US elections are over as if USM come back Moshiri will be here for the long haul.

Well the facts are the only favour Trump will be doing is giving his mate Putin total control of Ukraine.

You do realise I have no control over international matters ?

I am just informing you of the facts sir. I do not like Trump but he will get back into office and when he does, a deal will be made with Russia.

If I was the Moshiri hater crowd, I would be praying for a sale before the US elections are over as if USM come back Moshiri will be here for the long haul.

Well yeah that’s what we are all doing.

This idea that once re-elected, he will immediately achieve a peace settlement involves several assumptions, it's just not going to be that easy. Unless he goes full mad man mode and backs the Russians in taking all the regions they want? Military aggression, human rights abuses, economic disruption, and a growing sense of Ukrainian national identity has led to a significant loss of support for Russia in the Russian-speaking regions of Ukraine, it's a total different landscape today compared to before the full scale invasion.
Russia deserves the whole of the Ukraine - my views on that are quite clear.

However the US despite whatever Trump may think still sees Russia as a strategic enemy and for that reason I agree a peace deal is extremely unlikely no matter how much Putin probably wants it.

However the US despite whatever Trump may think still sees Russia as a strategic enemy and for that reason I agree a peace deal is extremely unlikely no matter how much Putin probably wants it.

Reported for attempting to circumvent your ban in the CA forum and also reported for being off topic.

Do one you Nazi Orc ;)

This idea that once re-elected, he will immediately achieve a peace settlement involves several assumptions, it's just not going to be that easy. Unless he goes full mad man mode and backs the Russians in taking all the regions they want? Military aggression, human rights abuses, economic disruption, and a growing sense of Ukrainian national identity has led to a significant loss of support for Russia in the Russian-speaking regions of Ukraine, it's a total different landscape today compared to before the full scale invasion.

Not sure what’s funny? The whole state is corrupt to the core and a security threat to Russia with its constant demands for NATO acceptance.

This is a slippery slope into politics which does not belong on the Everton forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back