What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 576 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters

I think you know why I've shifted my entire approach to Everton Football Club, and that's why I'm never going to be popping champagne corks over Friedkin Group coming in

Them coming in only creates opportunities. We need to make the right decisions now. Plus going forward to take advantage of those opportunities.

I'll pop champagne corks when holding up trophies outside Goodison/Bramley Moore Dock

I'm also going to continue demanding the EFC AGMs return

View attachment 261902
Hold on though, you're slackening already here a bit. You state that them coming in creates opportunities.

Let's wait and see if it does create opportunities.

Watch and observe. Don't assume anything.

Hold on though, you're slackening already here a bit. You state that them coming in creates opportunities.

Let's wait and see if it does create opportunities.

Watch and observe. Don't assume anything.

You are assuming lots and lots of things though Dave. Like we’re going to be second fiddle to Roma, going to lose our identity, they’re gonna spend no money etc etc.

The sale price includes debts being paid and the payment for the completion of the stadium.

The reports are suggesting that moshiri will be lucky to make out with £50m from this deal.

He is very much not making any form of profit off the sale of Everton football club. Its more like it juat wont cost him any more

Moshiri may have lost out overall when looking at what he's spent over the years but he has increased the value of the club.

Only the most feeble of minds could claim he has destroyed a club that has increased in value :lol:

You are assuming lots and lots of things though Dave. Like we’re going to be second fiddle to Roma, going to lose our identity, they’re gonna spend no money etc etc.

That can easily be observed now.

Look at every news report. We're 'part of Friedkin's multi-club stable that has Roma'.

Moshiri may have lost out overall when looking at what he's spent over the years but he has increased the value of the club.

Only the most feeble of minds could claim he has destroyed a club that has increased in value :lol:

He came a whisker away from bankrupting the club.

He kept on Kenwright, who was complicit in the near bankrupting of the club.

He used the club to launder dirty Russian money.

What a guy.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back