What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 576 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
Well the fact that Burnley couldn't catch us changed their task a lot. If we were losing on the last day and they were 2 1 down to Newcastle then they would have known that an equaliser would have kept them up so they could have played in a total different way but because they couldn't catch us and Leeds were winning they had to win a draw was no use if you can't see how that changes the situation you must be a bit thick and thats the only fact I can see.

How and why? They would’ve stayed up ahead of Leeds on goal difference if they’d beaten Newcastle. Their task was the same regardless of whether we were involved. They just needed to beat Newcastle. Leeds were drawing for much of the game too and scored at the end, so a draw would’ve kept Burnley up in that instance if that had stayed the same too.

I’m very sorry if you don’t like factual information Jim but there’s no need to lash out. I don’t make the facts, I just report them.

How and why? They would’ve stayed up ahead of Leeds on goal difference if they’d beaten Newcastle. Their task was the same regardless of whether we were involved. They just needed to beat Newcastle. Leeds were drawing for much of the game too and scored at the end, so a draw would’ve kept Burnley up in that instance if that had stayed the same too.

I’m very sorry if you don’t like factual information Jim but there’s no need to lash out. I don’t make the facts, I just report them.
Like I just said though if we'd lost to Palace they wouldn't have needed to win they could have drawn so it seems you do agree you just don't realise it. Sorry mods I honestly assumed this was the Dele Alli thread i've only just noticed its not.

Like I just said though if we'd lost to Palace they wouldn't have needed to win they could have drawn so it seems you do agree you just don't realise it. Sorry mods I honestly assumed this was the Dele Alli thread i've only just noticed its not.

Yes this.

Dan and Ryan, the lads, let’s hope for less dud signings under them.

As much as this is bait, i do agree with it.

We were 2-0 down and looked defeated untill dele came on for gomes and got hold of midfield
No wonder. Anyways, good luck Dele. I think it’s time we let this one go. Hopefully he can get himself back into the right headspace and back into the league. It will be rough, but I’m rooting for him.

Think I’m most looking forward to seeing what a few years of Everton ownership does to his appearance!
IMG_8633.webp

Poor old Mosh was such a debonair billionaire just a few short years ago.

D5C00757-818A-4F2B-A20C-9CCEA72723BB.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back