What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 581 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 238 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
UEFA has admitted Manchester City/Girona to UCL and Manchester United/Nice to UEL. Multiownership lawful.

UEFA isn't a court of law. They're just saying it following changes to the ownership structures in both clubs, complies with their rules

I believe that certain directors had to leave their posts. Which has implications for EFC and Friedkin Group

I'm available @FriedkinGroup, if you're looking for an independent non-executive director

Ha ha ha.

A pre-season game between us and their flagship club.

Is there any more evidence required that we're losing our identity here being tied to these 'kin car salesmen?

This is absolutely tremendous nonsense! In what way does a friendly with Roma prove that we are losing our identity, or that they are the 'flagship club'?

Just wait until the build up to that day. It'll all be about the 'association' between Everton and Roma. We are sinking into a dark soup of anonymity.

It's an absolute 'kin nap they'll have the Roma players all down at the new stadium getting their photos taken too....bookmark me on that.

Just wait until the build up to that day. It'll all be about the 'association' between Everton and Roma. We are sinking into a dark soup of anonymity.

It's an absolute 'kin nap they'll have the Roma players all down at the new stadium getting their photos taken too....bookmark me on that.
Who's new stadium again? They will be getting their photo's taken at who's new stadium? You're starting to make Everton seem very much like the flagship here.

Who's new stadium again? They will be getting their photo's taken at who's new stadium? You're starting to make Everton seem very much like the flagship here.
They'll be there to hand 'celebrity stardust' to it.

FFS I wish people would wake up and smell the coffee on this. It's not exactly tin foil hat stuff to suggest a club of Roma's recent stature are going to eclipse us if they get too close to us.

These 'kin spivs need punting. I hope that deal collapses. I really do.

They'll be there to hand 'celebrity magic' to it.

FFS I wish people would wake up and smell the coffee on this. It's not exactly tin foil hat stuff to suggest a club of Roma's recent stature are going to eclipse us if they get too close to us.

These 'kin spivs need punting. I hope that deal collapses. I really do.

With all due respect @davek I think you're spouting rubbish there

Everton Football Club are in the most watched and high profile league in world football. No one else comes close.

Additionally, we own our own stadium as well.

They'll be there to hand 'celebrity stardust' to it.
Oh indeed. Such epic stardust before they jet on back to their crumbling, rented shed that they share with their biggest rivals, and that their government will not let them move out of

Sounds to me like they will be enjoying a lovely day out amongst the glitz and glamour of the Premier League, and it's most impressive and sexy new stadium.

Good for them, i do hope they enjoy themselves

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back