Votes: 240 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
Last edited:
777 back on the table apparently.
1000023782.webp

Fill your boots lids, alright Dan!

“Insiders tell i that despite their tendency to shy away from public utterances they will be in tune with fan sentiment at Everton and it is likely to drive some of their decisions. It is understood they regularly monitor the press and social media to see what supporters are saying about them.”

*P.S. Buy a Jigsaw Dan.

“Insiders tell i that despite their tendency to shy away from public utterances they will be in tune with fan sentiment at Everton and it is likely to drive some of their decisions. It is understood they regularly monitor the press and social media to see what supporters are saying about them.”

*P.S. Buy a Jigsaw Dan.
Good lord, we're screwed. Nobody should ever listen to us.

*P.S. Buy a Jigsaw Dan.
Ohh god...

Why would there be any details of how they will invest in the group, they haven't even agreed exclusivity as yet, it could still fall through just as you want. How will we lose our identity ? We will always be Everton to us and that's all that matters as far as I'm concern and why are you so bloody negative about everything..
Is this a genuine response?

You think Everton won't have their identity diluted when they become part of a stable full of football clubs?

Our name will be connected with those clubs whenever they are discussed in relation to their owner...which will be a lot.

Is this a genuine response?

You think Everton won't have their identity diluted when they become part of a stable full of football clubs?

Our name will be connected with those clubs whenever they are discussed in relation to their owner...which will be a lot.
I normally admire your work at arm’s length, but I’ll bite on this one:

Can you please explain to me exactly what our identity is, that you feel will be diluted?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back