What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 583 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
Happy? What is thee to be happy about with some septic tank arriving to charge the club massive interest on loans made?

Do you really think this is any sort of positive step forward?

You're deluded.

No Dave you're deluded, you make up stories that you pronounce as fact, look around the premier league, look at M an United's debt, bigger than ours and with an aging stadium.

It'll be diluted.

Of course it will.

How could it not. Everytime Everton play the association will be brought up. Everton/Roma, Roma/Everton...and goodness knows which else 'soccer ball' club this ghastly Yank will buy up.
Dave.

David.

Davey.

For the third time:

WHAT exactly will be diluted?

Our carefully cultivated identity of being crap at footy and overpaying awful players to the extent that we are docked points for financial stupidity? We do not possess an identity worthy of the name as it is; we have a storied history, which I feel like maybe you’re conflating with an identity, but we’re worlds apart from that club, now. If being seen as Roma’s little brother (spoiler: we won’t) is what it’ll take for us to actually be run semi-competently as a club, then give it to me. Change our name to The Bramley Moore Romans. Name one of our stands after Francesco Totti. NEA.

I get the point you make he clubs will be linked together yes becuase of the owner but i am sure will have separate people board dof ect. Will have a similar model but will be different, with reports the guy has sorted of roma finacial problems by putting a better system in place

146 years of an Everton identity soon to be collapsed into the portfolio of some billionaire carsalesmean collecting soccer ball clubs.

What a step forward for us. What a time to be an Evertonian.

Dave.

David.

Davey.

For the third time:

WHAT exactly will be diluted?

Our carefully cultivated identity of being crap at footy and overpaying awful players to the extent that we are docked points for financial stupidity? We do not possess an identity worthy of the name as it is; we have a storied history, which I feel like maybe you’re conflating with an identity, but we’re worlds apart from that club, now. If being seen as Roma’s little brother (spoiler: we won’t) is what it’ll take for us to actually be run semi-competently as a club, then give it to me. Change our name to The Bramley Moore Romans. Name one of our stands after Francesco Totti. NEA.

And there it is: the degradation of Evertonians personified.

If that's how you feel about Everton why are you a supporter? Is that all we are to you?

Honestly the fact davek is making up reasons to be upset rather than giving real reasons makes me feel really good about this takeover

I’m sure City are mad worried about being linked to about six other clubs whilst they win multiple pots every season 🤣

No mate Cities fans our deluded like us, only Dave can be right or in most cases righteous.

146 years of an Everton identity soon to be collapsed into the portfolio of some billionaire carsalesmean collecting soccer ball clubs.

What a step forward for us. What a time to be an Evertonian.
I cant say that you are wrong we have had a clown for the last few years and before that another who have nearly destroyed the club.is not going to be a quick fix but lets see what happens. Would you say they have done that with roma with them winning a trophy? Also is not about them just throwing cash at the first team. Money will be needed yes but is so much more that is needed getting a real board updating several areas in the club commerical and getting this club into the present

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back