What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 584 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
They'll throw cash at Roma's first team - which they have already. They won't be doing that here.
Maybe but at this time we both can not confirm this, also they will be spending a massive amount to buy the club. What you say we will noy be able to confirm even next season, but i am sure we will be able to see what they have planned with the changes they will make here.i agree that they do need to show to us they want to be serious here. I am going to be hopefully they can do a good job here but wont be stupid like i have under moshiri

No, their identity is retained by being just Liverpool FC. Not so us if this lot take over.

Prepared to be buried under a ton of associated stories with Roma until these spivs GTF.
Let’s say we rise like a phoenix from the ashes, Dycheballing our way to a Europa League berth next season. Let’s say we fall back in line with PSR and post our healthiest financials for years.

How exactly would those achievements be cheapened by sharing common ownership with a club in another country?

Will it proper decimate your soul if the auld fella reading the classified results goes “Liverpool 1, Everton (they’re owned by the fella who’s got Roma) 2”???

Isn't there?

Wait'll you see the next TFG video.

We're now part of some carsales group's sportswashing empire.
Good

It’s not kenwright
Moshiri
Peter Johnson

Far wealthier and able to take the club forward and out of the constant Groundhog Day misery we’ve been in for the last 4 years.

The games changed, multi club ownership exists, deal with it.

Slating them and telling us all of your thoughts in what you perceive to be their intentions doesn’t mean you are right. It’s just your thoughts.

Maybe but at this time we both can not confirm this, also they will be spending a massive amount to buy the club. What you say we will noy be able to confirm even next season, but i am sure we will be able to see what they have planned with the changes they will make here.i agree that they do need to show to us they want to be serious here. I am going to be hopefully they can do a good job here but wont be stupid like i have under moshiri

Don't get roped into his hyperbole bullcrap mate, if they buy us and I do say if, of course they will be serious after spending a fortune to buy us, ask yourself why would they want us to fail.

I dont mind is fair to have worries about a multi club ownership, is alot of money to be made here with everton just by the amoubt of money the league brings in and will only get more with new bigger deals. Is always going to be the biggest league in europe. For me i just want to try be positive now, with psr and trying to get change in the board will be nice to just leave that behind and actually just watch and talk about the football on the pitch.
Don't get roped into his hyperbole bullcrap mate, if they buy us and I do say if, of course they will be serious after spending a fortune to buy us, ask yourself why would they want us to fail.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back