What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 584 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
And there it is: the degradation of Evertonians personified.

If that's how you feel about Everton why are you a supporter? Is that all we are to you?

Okay Dave if the Friedman group take over are you going to do the honourable, righteous thing and disown Everton, just like you disowned the Labour party over you're principles ? Are you going to support someone else..

I cant say that you are wrong we have had a clown for the last few years and before that another who have nearly destroyed the club.is not going to be a quick fix but lets see what happens. Would you say they have done that with roma with them winning a trophy? Also is not about them just throwing cash at the first team. Money will be needed yes but is so much more that is needed getting a real board updating several areas in the club commerical and getting this club into the present
They'll throw cash at Roma's first team - which they have already. They won't be doing that here.

And there it is: the degradation of Evertonians personified.

If that's how you feel about Everton why are you a supporter? Is that all we are to you?
Quite right. I’m the least super blue there ever was because I refuse to condemn a takeover that will save our business (that’s right!) as a going concern, due to their lack of consideration for our magnificent, backs-to-the-wall 1995 FA Cup win and other assorted historical achievements made before a massive chunk of our fanbase was born.

History ≠ identity, David, as I believe you well know. If I bother to trawl the vaults, will I see you making light of Liverpool’s lack of Premier League title wins, despite them winning a massive amount of league championships in the decades prior? Surely those historical achievements make up their identity, and such an identity is, therefore, to be respected?

I remain a massive fan but this is far from your best work.

Okay Dave if the Friedman group take over are you going to do the honourable, righteous thing and disown Everton, just like you disowned the Labour party over you're principles ? Are you going to support someone else..
No, I'll wait out the yanks until they sling their slimey hooks.

Bow down and beg forgiveness from Roberto.

You thought he was onto a defeat - and then a couple of head shots.

Ha Ha Ha.
200w.gif

It'll be diluted.

Of course it will.

How could it not. Everytime Everton play the association will be brought up. Everton/Roma, Roma/Everton...and goodness knows which else 'soccer ball' club this ghastly Yank will buy up.

I’ve heard they are buying out FSG and acquiring the RS, we will be known as the reserve side…don’t shoot the messenger……

Quite right. I’m the least super blue there ever was because I refuse to condemn a takeover that will save our business (that’s right!) as a going concern, due to their lack of consideration for our magnificent, backs-to-the-wall 1995 FA Cup win and other assorted historical achievements made before a massive chunk of our fanbase was born.

History ≠ identity, David, as I believe you well know. If I bother to trawl the vaults, will I see you making light of Liverpool’s lack of Premier League title wins, despite them winning a massive amount of league championships in the decades prior? Surely those historical achievements make up their identity, and such an identity is, therefore, to be respected?

I remain a massive fan but this is far from your best work.
No, their identity is retained by being just Liverpool FC. Not so us if this lot take over.

Prepared to be buried under a ton of associated stories with Roma until these spivs GTF.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back