What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 583 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
Id wager 90% of billionaires in the US outside of some social media/tech companies donate to republicans and I couldnt care less. Dells office was backing the Bell/Downing bid and hes a big republican donor, MSPs ownership is republican. Vici had unknown western billionaires, and Manoukin had a saudi. Sounds like you are out of perfectly agreeable billionaires, but then again I figured that was all of them.
So you're ok with the association?

Ok.

Our singular identity. Now we're 'Roma's stablemate'; 'Roma the flagship's little tug boat'.
What is this singular identity mate? Or are you being literal? Like, you think people will be unsure as to whether or not we remain an individual football club, because we share ownership with another one? Because those people would have to be colossally thick.

Is this a genuine response?

You think Everton won't have their identity diluted when they become part of a stable full of football clubs?

Our name will be connected with those clubs whenever they are discussed in relation to their owner...which will be a lot.

No Dave we will still be Everton...what's our name !

What is this singular identity mate? Or are you being literal? Like, you think people will be unsure as to whether or not we remain an individual football club, because we share ownership with another one? Because those people would have to be colossally thick.
It'll be diluted.

Of course it will.

How could it not. Everytime Everton play the association will be brought up. Everton/Roma, Roma/Everton...and goodness knows which else 'soccer ball' club this ghastly Yank will buy up.

You are terrified of us being happy aren't you :lol: Chill out Dave and see how it rides out.
Happy? What is thee to be happy about with some septic tank arriving to charge the club massive interest on loans made?

Do you really think this is any sort of positive step forward?

You're deluded.

It'll be diluted.

Of course it will.

How could it not. Everytime Everton play the association will be brought up. Everton/Roma, Roma/Everton...and goodness knows which else Tom, [Poor language removed] or Harry 'soccer ball' club this ghastly Yank will buy up.
I get the point you make he clubs will be linked together yes becuase of the owner but i am sure will have separate people board dof ect. Will have a similar model but will be different, with reports the guy has sorted of roma finacial problems by putting a better system in place

So how many billionaires as a percentage would you say are Angels Dave ? If you looked hard enough you would find something wrong about all of them.
Its not a matter of then being angels.. Just someone coming in and investing i the team is what we want to hear. I don't hear that. I hear the reverse. More belt tightening.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back