What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 576 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
But he hasn’t saved £400m, because we would’ve been sold last year and not accrued that figure in debt?!?!? I’m sorry, what is hard to understand here?
He has saved 400m Mike.

You appear to be going back 12months, im talking about now.

If he made better decisions 12months ago and sold us to a proper group, then the club wouldnt be in an extra 400m worth of debt.

Just leave it now, you seem to think im defending Moshiri so you are getting quite angry.

He has saved 400m Mike.

You appear to be going back 12months, im talking about now.

If he made better decisions 12months ago and sold us to a proper group, then the club wouldnt be in an extra 400m worth of debt.

Just leave it now, you seem to think im defending Moshiri so you are getting quite angry.

Yes of course I’m going back 12 months, because that is when he started accruing said £400m worth of debt from cowboys that he hand selected.

As it stands nobody is willing to take on his £400m debt, certainly not the £200m owed to those absolute yokels, and I don’t blame them. Why should they, I certainly wouldn’t if I were an interested buyer. So sadly for him this may come to a head very soon and he will hopefully have to front up to that debt himself. Oh dear how sad for him.

Yes of course I’m going back 12 months, because that is when he started accruing said £400m worth of debt from cowboys that he hand selected.

As it stands nobody is willing to take on his £400m debt, certainly not the £200m owed to those absolute yokels, and I don’t blame them. I certainly wouldn’t if I were an interested buyer. So sadly for him this may come to a head very soon and he will hopefully have to front up to that debt himself. Oh dear how sad for him.
I dont think he has the money Mike.

I think if hes given the choice to dip his hand in his pocket or choose administration, he chooses administration.

As you know, im always wrong, so take solace in that.

Also, I am not suggesting we will enter administration, another solution will be found.

The man is a virus, that has slowly killed this club over the last 8 years, the virus is now so widespread that it will take this club years to fully heal.

777 are entering it a lengthy and potentially reputational damaging court case and DFG want no part of that crapshow
Which they would have already known about, and about how dodgy they were.

But they still decided to come in for us and enter an exclusivity period.

Why go through all that if they really already new there decision..

There has to be more to it then that..

Which they would have already known about, and about how dodgy they were.

But they still decided to come in for us and enter an exclusivity period.

Why go through all that if they really already new there decision..

There has to be more to it then that..
Yes, there does.

I was just simplifying it for the chap.

But there is certainly something else, somewhere.

If we all knew how shady 777 are, then surely Danny knew.

But he hasn’t saved £400m, because we would’ve been sold last year and not accrued that figure in debt?!?!? I’m sorry, what is hard to understand here?
Basically instead of him chucking money at the sinking ship that is Everton he has literally conned others into chucking their money in to keep us afloat, he has obviously lost a lot of money and he realises that he is never going to recoup any of that, he quite literally isn’t arsed if Everton goes into administration. Interesting to note his statement yesterday didn’t mention anything about seeking alternatives, once this TV money runs out……could be game over.
Is that easy enough for you to understand?…..dummy

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back