Votes: 585 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
Not a fan of multi ownership but it's becoming increasinly common;

1718785401430.webp

We don't really know what he's doing with the debt yet.

The reason this bid "won" is probably down to how much money they are paying Mosh.

We don't know for sure regarding the debt, but we do know that he isn't using credit cards to buy Everton. He can well afford to meet the conditions set by both the PL and Moshiri with his own cash.

I don't think he will want to take on any of our old crappy debts. I expect him to pay them all off as he acquires the juggernaut that is Everton Football Club.

It's a hypothetical question and we need to deal in the reality of a club that needs major first team investment to do what you suggest could happen. We won't get that under Friedkin.
*Invents hypothetical doomsday scenario*

*Refuses to answer hypothetical question in opposition to it, because it is hypothetical*

Regroup, Dave. Your usual panache is not in evidence, here.

We don't know for sure regarding the debt, but we do know that he isn't using credit cards to buy Everton. He can well afford to meet the conditions set by both the PL and Moshiri with his own cash.

I don't think he will want to take on any of our old crappy debts. I expect him to pay them all off as he acquires the juggernaut that is Everton Football Club.
Well I agree that he's likely to leave them in their current state.

Haha, but in all seriousness, my understanding is that the debt is being paid off, and that's what sets this bid apart from all the other bids that were only looking to restructure the debt.
To be fair, that's rumour. Don't think Moshiri cares too much who he gets his money from and if or how they deal with the debt.

We don't know. But that's it isn't it? We just don't know.

What we do know though is that this multi-club model is dodgy and it's highly UNSUCCESSFUL for all but a tiny minority of clubs within them.

How many are there of these models ?
I would guess a handful at best to early to judge this model for me

Red bull have done fantastic some would say
777 were a disaster as has come to light

For me there isn’t enough to go on yet
To judge the model and there owners motives
To rule it out as a model

Multi-club models are useful. They provide a decent place to loan out your youngsters for guaranteed game time since U21 football is gash.
Less so when its Everton and Roma though I think thats what a lot of people are worried about not the model itself but what the benefit to Everton is.

Again Nostradamus you know this for certain or is it another one of yours prophecies ? Show us proof please..

Don't question @davek

When everyone was else was getting excited about BMD, he was the only one who was brave enough to state that it would be called in, held back by red tape for years and we would never even break ground on that site. He's a real prophet of our times.

Less so when its Everton and Roma though I think thats what a lot of people are worried about not the model itself but what the benefit to Everton is.

Well I mean more if they expand in future but having a side as strong as Roma linked can't exactly be a bad thing if they want to trade players between.

Some multi-club models are so low down they're not exactly expecting big things. Others work really well: City group, Chelsea's new side hustle, Brighton, Red Bull etc.

To be fair, that's rumour. Don't think Moshiri cares too much who he gets his money from and if or how they deal with the debt.

It hasn't been confirmed, but I think its kind of obvious.

It wouldn't make sense for him to cough up 500 million pound to take on a club that would remain on life-support in terms of debt. But it would make sense for him to pay that amount for a debt free club that is about to have a new lease of life in a modern new stadium.

The PL would also insist that at least some of the debt is paid off, and this feller can do that with his eyes closed.

Ι am not really concerned about the multi ownership as for now. Realistically, the only player that he would sign for Roma is DCL. Branthwaite is too good for Roma and all our other players are not too good to play for Roma or wouldn't be intrested imo

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back