Votes: 574 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
I just don't want to be hurt again.
sloth-shhh.gif

That's the sticking point. They don't want to pay 777 in full. And it's not clear who they would negotiate with, because of the pending litigation.

If you look at the deal sheet that was posted last week, it stuck and enterprise value on the club at 500 million with the stadium. That's less than the debt owed, which means someone needs to take a loss.
Deadlines for motions to dismiss set for Dec. So this will stretch out well into next year.

1726519470834.webp

That's the sticking point. They don't want to pay 777 in full. And it's not clear who they would negotiate with, because of the pending litigation.

If you look at the deal sheet that was posted last week, it stuck and enterprise value on the club at 500 million with the stadium. That's less than the debt owed, which means someone needs to take a loss.

Deadlines for motions to dismiss set for Dec. So this will stretch out well into next year.

View attachment 273453
Could it be something moshiri and say it is friedkin the could agree to split the costs depending if they have to pay the full amount or agree a payment for a faster payment. Cant say i understand it fully

Could it be something moshiri and say it is friedkin the could agree to split the costs depending if they have to pay the full amount or agree a payment for a faster payment. Cant say i understand it fully
Possibly but I’m not sure he’s getting enough cash out of the deal to indemnify TFG for that money.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back