What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 574 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
Possibly but I’m not sure he’s getting enough cash out of the deal to indemnify TFG for that money.
Yeah will just have to wait and see really is like textor bid for the club atm is just talk. Unitl i see it being made offical friedkin sill could walk away again is just final talks to decide to go in again

Could it be something moshiri and say it is friedkin the could agree to split the costs depending if they have to pay the full amount or agree a payment for a faster payment. Cant say i understand it fully

It’s possible, but very unlikely, most precious thing here is time and jeopardy, Moshiri wants out, Friedkin dropped 200 mill to keep himself in the game - in my opinion. Textor is the cat amongst the pigeon - if he’s even serious and is forcing deadlines,

Everyone above has deadlines, Friedkin may try rival Textor, Moshiri will try to dodge future cash call, Textor will try and get it done before a bigger fish comes along and he’s already raised money and according to him close to shifting his Palace stake,

777/ACAP are the joker in the pack. The goal will be for everyone to get ACAP or whoever to take a hair cut. If they do that Everton are about par in value give or take including debt.

It’s possible, but very unlikely, most precious thing here is time and jeopardy, Moshiri wants out, Friedkin dropped 200 mill to keep himself in the game - in my opinion. Textor is the cat amongst the pigeon - if he’s even serious and is forcing deadlines,

Everyone above has deadlines, Friedkin may try rival Textor, Moshiri will trying to dodge future cash call, Textor will try and get it done before a bigger fish comes along and he’s already raised money and his shifting his Palace stake,

777/ACAP are the joker in the pack. The goal will be for everyone to get ACAP or whoever to take a hair cut. If they do that Everton are about par in value give or take including debt.
Yeah that is the only positive for me that hopefully both sides will put pressure on eachother to speed up the process of a takeover.

Everyone above has deadlines, Friedkin may try rival Textor, Moshiri will try to dodge future cash call, Textor will try and get it done before a bigger fish comes along and he’s already raised money and according to him close to shifting his Palace stake,

What's you gut feeling mate? Textor, Friedkin or neither.

My question is: what’s changed to make them come back to the table?
My guess

Moshiri accepts Friedkins bid initially , Friedkin "see's the books " offers a reduced bid. Moshiri declines .
Textor see's his chance ( with a lower bid )
starts the wheels in motion.

Friedkin gets wind of Textors bid .

Friedkin prepares to match that bid and can conclude it much quicker on better terms.

Big game of Chess this

And Everton football club being a pawn.

Guess who's back, back again?
Friedkin's back, tell a friend.
Guess who's back, guess who's back,
Guess who's back, guess who's back... (ba-na-na)

I’ve created a boss, 'cause nobody wants to
Deal with small fries no more, they want Friedkin,
I’m chopped liver.
Well, if you want a powerhouse, this is what I’ll give ya:
A little bit of action mixed with some big figures,
From Ferraris to films, he’s got the tricks, quicker!

He’s the man, the mogul, the jet setter,
Put Roma on the map, now they’re better!
He’s got an empire, and it’s only gettin' bigger,
Take over industries like it’s all in a flicker.

Now this looks like a job for Dan,
So everybody just sit and stand,
'Cause we need a little vision from the man,
'Cause it'll feel so empty without Dan!

(Verse)
He’s been up in the air, flyin' high with flair,
Buildin’ up riches without a single care.
Who else can produce Nomadland?
Who else can steer Ferrari like he’s got the whole brand?

So this billionaire’s everywhere, now it’s time you stare,
From Texas to Rome, Friedkin’s takin’ the chair.
He’s got soccer teams and movies in his hand,
Steppin’ into deals like only Friedkin can.

(Bridge)

(Chorus)

(Verse)
He’s not just any guy, look what he’s buildin’,
From fancy rides to films, it’s Dan Friedkin!
Turnin' everything he touches into gold,
While others dream, he’s in control.

It’s his world, we’re just living in it,
Business moves so smooth, you’d swear it’s infinite.
He’s got vision, he’s got style, he’s got the clout,
Friedkin in the game? There’s no doubt.

(Bridge)

(Chorus)

This is abhorrent

My guess

Moshiri accepts Friedkins bid initially , Friedkin "see's the books " offers a reduced bid. Moshiri declines .
Textor see's his chance ( with a lower bid )
starts the wheels in motion.

Friedkin gets wind of Textors bid .

Friedkin prepares to match that bid and can conclude it much quicker on better terms.

Big game of Chess this

And Everton football club being a pawn.

Rather a pawn than spawn, if you get my drift.

Billionaire car salesman

Stop being a bell and trying to make them out to be like Del Boys car lot owners.

They sell Toyotas.

Moshiri's a billionaire. So what?

Neither have the amount of cash that's transformative.

The feller's a spiv looking to get a profit and then leave. The adulation some people give these utter 'kin rats is unbelievable to me.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back