What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 598 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 245 27.8%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 4.3%

• Total voters
Although could the club risk lashing a few quid in January in the knowledge that the deal is almost certain to complete?
If the deal is done in fairly short order (and most DD is done I assume) shouldn’t be a problem to get through PL tests before January.

Wouldn’t expect a massive splurge but given the squad has a couple of glaring weaknesses I would expect those to be addressed as a minimum.

68c639b2-0d06-11ee-88d6-8ea8a65522ae_1200x675.webp

Roma's CEO resigned yesterday after being verbally abused and threatened over the sacking of De Rossi.

Bring her over here Dan, there's won't be any of that from our fans for sacking Dyche after losing the first 4 games of the season.

:lol:

I think Everton fans wouldn't be happy either to do something like that with Kevin Ratcliffe, if he was a manager here. Players complained at the board as well.

It's like you extend in a bad form and trust a manager despite that and then bin him after 4 games. Different situation with Dyche obviously.

Someone that is one of the biggest legends in the club history obviously has more credit than Dyche that hasn't had any connection before to here.

He didn’t mess us around. During the period of exclusivity they found something which meant that they couldn’t legitimately go through with the purchase. Even if he has gone through with it, there’s not a cat in hells chance it would’ve positively affected our spending power in the summer. DCL wants out anyway, regardless of the situation.

Whatever was the problem then is magically not an issue now and he did the exact same thing when he bought Roma. It is a negotiating tactic.

You might think it had no effect, but people around the club obviously thought otherwise...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back