What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 598 67.8%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 245 27.8%
  • 👎

Votes: 39 4.4%

• Total voters
Textor is a bit too social media for me, I prefer my sociopathic billionaires to operate in the shadows so I can live in ignorance to their crimes.

Textor =

layer-cake-lg.jpg

Friedkin =

0e5e418f4fc91981abb706b171a7d39b.jpg

Basically.

Many had predicted they’d come back for us, and now here we are. After realizing the extent of the mess we're in, they probably needed to sort a few things out

Yeah you keep educating us mate, you must be on a higher plane of thinking than most.
I’m only talking to you though. There were a few issues with the previous Roma owner, and the goal posts were moved by him during the process. So yes, there similarities in the fact TFG came out of the process and then went ahead with the purchase. That’s where the similarity ends. It shows me that TFG have good business acumen, so their due diligence, and won’t get pushed into a decision that they feel won’t be positive for the group. Hope you’ve learned something.

I’m only talking to you though. There were a few issues with the previous Roma owner, and the goal posts were moved by him during the process. So yes, there similarities in the fact TFG came out of the process and then went ahead with the purchase. That’s where the similarity ends. It shows me that TFG have good business acumen, so their due diligence, and won’t get pushed into a decision that they feel won’t be positive for the group. Hope you’ve learned something.

Haha! I have. That you're a bigger bellend than I first thought.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back