What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 585 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
We didnt get a single PSR charge until the Ukraine war had started.

Anyway, if you wanna rip into Mosh, might I suggest his thread.

Sanctions came in in March 2022. 3 months worth of Finch Farm sponsorship was not going to put us on the right side of PSR sadly.

I’m just preventing misinformation regarding Moshiri from being spread on this forum mate. I will always contest it when it appears.

IMG_2285.webp

Sanctions came in in March 2022. 3 months worth of Finch Farm sponsorship was not going to put us on the right side of PSR sadly.

I’m just preventing misinformation regarding Moshiri from being spread on this forum mate. I will always contest it when it appears.
"Everton asserts that it had been in the process of negotiating a stadiumnaming rights agreement with USM Services Limited which would havegenerated £10 million per annum for a period of 20 years, but were obliged towithdraw from the negotiations following the Russian invasion of Ukraineand the imposition of sanctions by the UK government on Russian companiesand individuals."

Everton literally entered this as evidence in a Court of Law Mike.

"Everton asserts that it had been in the process of negotiating a stadiumnaming rights agreement with USM Services Limited which would havegenerated £10 million per annum for a period of 20 years, but were obliged towithdraw from the negotiations following the Russian invasion of Ukraineand the imposition of sanctions by the UK government on Russian companiesand individuals."

£10m per year, yes? So about £1.8m for the missing 3 months? So nowhere near enough to stop us breaching?!?!?

Not to pick holes but it wasn't a court of law.

Anyway as you say wrong place !

Several of the the reporting sources are being quite cagey.

BBC - However, there is no guarantee that the Freidkin Group's takeover will be completed as previous exclusivity agreements with the likes of Maciek Kaminski, MSP Sports Capital and most recently 777 Partners, all ended without a takeover.

FT - However, the Everton takeover process has been rocky and there is no guarantee of an agreement. A takeover would also require Premier League approval.
“It’s absolutely not a done deal,” one person warned.
Don’t underestimate the filthy red bias in the media

BMD, the land of the free and the home of the brave.. ;)

Our new walk out music performed by 2 of our latest, biggest BFFs (Best Fans Forever). Good ol' boys!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back