• 👍

Votes: 585 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
Sky Sports…..

Great news, means they’ve paid the £40 mill to LOR this week.

We have our stadium lids.

Made up.

Never really wanted to bring it up on here, due to downer of the last year and all we had to enjoy was looking at the stadium develop, but one of my biggest fears over the last year was the stadium would leave the clubs ownership.

Great news, means they’ve paid the £40 mill to LOR this week.

We have our stadium lids.

Made up.

Never really wanted to bring it up on here, due to downer of the last year and all we had to enjoy was looking at the stadium develop, but one of my biggest fears over the last year was the stadium would leave the clubs ownership.
They do say the devil's in the details of any deal...

Whenever I think l about Moshiri and his madness, I think of him dismissing hundreds of millions of pounds of transfer fees to Jim White as “just Monopoly money.”

How can a man this cavalier have accrued the wealth he has? He’s Frank Spencer.
He was just handed it by Usmanov wasn’t he?

They do say the devil's in the details of any deal...

Wouldn’t make sense mate as far as I can see, these lids are involved in entertainment the synergy between that and the ground, doesn’t make sense to divest it, lets say I wouldn’t expect to see Taylor Swift back at Snake mountain any time soon.

Equally the up tick funds the business, essentially our revenue before anything additional commercial we do will be about £230-£ 250 mill a year, depending on how well we manage it. They'll let that wash the clubs business face, without separating the two in my opinion, increasing the value of their stake.

What they will do next is take MSP out, actually secure the ground as MSP hold that security on the ground and restructure the rest of the debt against the ground - they will way better terms then we have had under Moshiri, which would be of massive benefit to the club.

Last edited:
Dave yesterday you were defending calling him a Yank as not insulting but 3 times now you have made illusions to him being the devil! Fwiw being linked to the devil is most definitely an insult to most Americans 😂

You're a Democratic who seems relaxed about this Tory Yank taking over Everton. 🤷‍♂️

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back