What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 583 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
Great news, means they’ve paid the £40 mill to LOR this week.

We have our stadium lids.

Made up.

Never really wanted to bring it up on here, due to downer of the last year and all we had to enjoy was looking at the stadium develop, but one of my biggest fears over the last year was the stadium would leave the clubs ownership.

I identified with Alan Stubbs on the OS today during his stadium tour, saying he had declined previous invitations due to worry about it not being completed. Not a word for word quote but thats what he meant in effect.

I've never quite enjoyed the build either due to on our on-field or off-field problems, I've relaxed about the stadium in the last few months but its another black mark against Moshiri that there was such a cloud over this, and so much worry caused.

In the end it is what has saved us but another example of how things should not be done.

Let all the toil and effort that has gone into this rising from the sea into what it is today propel us to us brighter new era under new ownership.

Wouldn’t make sense mate as far as I can see, these lids are involved in entertainment the synergy between that and the ground, doesn’t make sense to divest it, lets say I wouldn’t expect to see Taylor Swift back at Snake mountain any time soon.

Equally the up tick funds the business, essentially our revenue before anything additional commercial we do will be about £230-£ 250 mill a year, depending on how well we manage it. They'll let that wash the clubs business face, without separating the two in my opinion, increasing the value of their stake.
That all sounds so simple. I know Everton...if there's cash to be had we won't see any of it.

This spiv will suck Everton dry and his multi-club formate will leave us like a Scouse Red Bull.

I identified with Alan Stubbs on the OS today during his stadium tour, saying he had declined previous invitations due to worry about it not being completed. Not a word for word quote but thats what he meant in effect.

I've never quite enjoyed the build either due to on our on-field or off-field problems, I've relaxed about the stadium in the last few months but its another black mark against Moshiri that there was such a cloud over this, and so much worry caused.

In the end it is what has saved us but another example of how things should not be done.

Let all the toil and effort that has gone into this rising from the sea into what it is today propel us to us brighter new era under new ownership.

Let’s be fair here if it wasn’t for Morshiri or his association with Usmanov this stadium would never been built.

Without that stadium the very survival of the club would be bought into question as no one would have looked twice at buying us.

For all the crappy things Morshiri has done and he has done loads of crappy things here at Everton along with “blue bill” he will be linked to that stadium at BMD.

Shamed be messed up literally every thing else

That all sounds so simple. I know Everton...if there's cash to be had we won't see any of it.

This spiv will suck Everton dry and his multi-club formate will leave us like a Scouse Red Bull.

The big money to be made here mate is making Everton valuable.

Nothing is ever a forgone conclusion, you keep a vigilant eye, but they will have to put a lot of money into the club before they get any out, the club doesn’t have money and be a few years yet to recover the club. Don’t see how its feasible certainly at the moment.

The big money to be made here mate is making Everton valuable.

Nothing is ever a forgone conclusion, you keep a vigilant eye, but they will have to put a lot of money into the club before they get any out, the club doesn’t have money and be a few years yet to recover the club. Don’t see how its feasible certainly at the moment.
The big hope I have is that re-seel asap. Get them the off out of here after a few years with some Arabs spending like there's no tomorrow.

That's who we should have leaned right now rather than this glorified car salesman.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back