What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 585 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
Whenever I think l about Moshiri and his madness, I think of him dismissing hundreds of millions of pounds of transfer fees to Jim White as “just Monopoly money.”

How can a man this cavalier have accrued the wealth he has? He’s Frank Spencer.
I was just pondering whether he was more Frank Spencer or the Bernard Bresslaw character in Carry on up the Toffees

"Everton asserts that it had been in the process of negotiating a stadiumnaming rights agreement with USM Services Limited which would havegenerated £10 million per annum for a period of 20 years, but were obliged towithdraw from the negotiations following the Russian invasion of Ukraineand the imposition of sanctions by the UK government on Russian companiesand individuals."

Everton literally entered this as evidence in a Court of Law Mike.

Neither the Premier League independent commission nor the appeal commission is a "court of law" @Goat

Stop blagging you chief blagger

@Joey66 after reading the last few pages my apology for chastising you when there's so much more stupid stuff to be read
It's a forgone conclusion, who is taking us over now - I can't see any hitches - so today's interventions which I have not been involved in, just look a bit of waffle today on this thread - by the time the new owner busy Moshiri out pays off our debts he will have out laid almost £1 billion just to keep us afloat plus he will have to sort out the squad & transfers out etc under FFP -

I don't think you could ask for more compared to 777 - I always stated Moshiri would do the best deal for himself, first & foremost, he learnt that off our master Chairman BK - both loaning monies offshore allegedly....

We have been run by idiots - close the lights out & bang the door when you leave please.....

I just hope we can keep key players .... & get rid of deadwood - I hope only Onana goes TBH - Michael Kean etc ... Maupay etc ..
If we can keep Branthwaite that's a big bonus .... DCL maybe?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back