What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 585 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters

My favorite Dave argument against the friedkin takeover is that we'll have no funds and our best players will be sold to maintain the flagship of roma haha was he in a coma when we were unable to spend on transfers and had to sell our better players the last couple of years under moshiri and even before with kenwright?

It's whatever narrative suits at that personal hour mate.

You’ll have to forgive me if this is all common knowledge, I don’t have social media. I went to a funeral yesterday and was catching up with a mate. His sister in law works for the club and told him that this is a done deal, that their plans for the club are already being acted upon. Possibly to speed up and facilitate the sale. The people buying us see us as the jewel in their crown. The deal for Dobin and the lad from Villa is a basically just us and Villa doing it to wipe off the PSR concerns both of which are pretty small. No idea how much of it is true, just passing on what I got told.

Edit* reading the forum it seems it’s all common knowledge. Carry on.

Patience required….

Attachments

• IMG_0400.webp
    IMG_0400.webp
    11.6 KB · Views: 11
You’ll have to forgive me if this is all common knowledge, I don’t have social media. I went to a funeral yesterday and was catching up with a mate. His sister in law works for the club and told him that this is a done deal, that their plans for the club are already being acted upon. Possibly to speed up and facilitate the sale. The people buying us see us as the jewel in their crown. The deal for Dobin and the lad from Villa is a basically just us and Villa doing it to wipe off the PSR concerns both of which are pretty small. No idea how much of it is true, just passing on what I got told.

Edit* reading the forum it seems it’s all common knowledge. Carry on.
Yep pretty much everything you say is spot on, they’ve even paid off a lot of the club debts already like the MSP loan 👍🏻

I’m happy with this as it hopefully gives us more stability than we’ve had in many a year. I know that it’s a pipe dream at present but am l right in thinking that if they own us and Roma we can’t both play in the same European competition? Be so Everton if this came to pass over next few seasons! ;)

Give over Dave.
Most billionaires if not all are right leaning.
No Bernie Sanders fan was ever going to stump up and buy the club.
And less of the yank spiv devil stuff,
Usually your argumentative nature is light hearted (windmills etc) but this is a good bit darker.
The Jim Crow jibe was a bit much. Probably time to stop worrying about his culture/ethnicity/politics whatever. The Saudis ain’t Saints.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back