What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 604 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 245 27.6%
  • 👎

Votes: 39 4.4%

• Total voters
Yeah, the indicator stalks and some switches are the same, facts. The same with Maseratti and Fiat/Chrysler - wiper and indicator stalks and some small nonsense are the same.

Which is just about where the comparison ends.

It’s a bit more then that, see their modular chassis details, particularly the PL/PQ stuff, though this doesn’t really extend to the outliers in Bugatti etc. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Volkswagen_Group_platforms.

Essentially all of the mass production vehicles are much the same underneath.

Yeah, the indicator stalks and some switches are the same, facts. The same with Maseratti and Fiat/Chrysler - wiper and indicator stalks and some small nonsense are the same.

Which is just about where the comparison ends.

That maybe so I still like driving my Porsche now that is a car built to last, went to a show the other week saw a Porshe made in the 1950's that had done over 300,000 miles and it ran like it was just driven off the forecourt

I was in Rome a few years back and was surprised just how active/desperate they were at all key tourist sites to sell tickets to watch Roma.

Just had a nose at their average attendances - it was half their capacity when I was there. Never selling out. So not surprised they were desperately trying to fill seats.

Friedkins have done well to increase that attendance - it's a remarkable uplift, really?

View attachment 262197

Impressive improvement…..

It’s a bit more then that, see their modular chassis details, particularly the PL/PQ stuff, though this doesn’t really extend to the outliers in Bugatti etc. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Volkswagen_Group_platforms.

Essentially all of the mass production vehicles are much the same underneath.
Yeah I remember having a lower/mid tier VW with a Bugatti V8/W12, as they're clearly the same cars designed for the same needs.

They share a platform (which has been the case since the beginning of cars - any luxury model of any car maker shares a platform with cars of similar size) and bit parts.

Even with companies notorious for doing this in the extremes like FIAT - I've had a FIAT and a Jeep and I've been in a Maserati, technically a lot of them are the "same car" and share platforms and everything, but if you drive one for about 20 sec you can tell the difference instantly. Basically, exactly "underneath" is where most of the difference is. If you want to be extremely pedantic for it and still being vaguely on topic - Lexus are basically 1:1 copies of Toyota, yet they're massively different in feel, drive and application, wonder why? Could it be the improved engines, interior and ride quality?

As to super cars - they're not made to be driven daily, they're made for enjoyment and (mostly, sadly) flexing that you have one. Why would you drive a hilariously uncomfortably low car that can't go over speed bumps in normal conditions daily? You don't - you drive it so people can see gauge exactly how small your penis is.

As to super cars - they're not made to be driven daily, they're made for enjoyment and (mostly, sadly) flexing that you have one. Why would you drive a hilariously uncomfortably low car that can't go over speed bumps in normal conditions daily? You don't - you drive it so people can see gauge exactly how small your penis is.

I agree with this completely nothing more to be said

It's great to think we could have a completely new, and functioning board in a matter of weeks.
Surely the potential exists for a dramatic improvement, and these have the experience and the means.
It's ironic that the stadium is almost completed, whilst nearly everything else will need to be rebuilt from scratch.
He cannot fail to have been impressed by the stadium.
I'm sure his lawyers and accountants have enough to keep them occupied, but they'll know what a gem the new stadium is.
It's that which has brought them here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back