What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 604 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 245 27.6%
  • 👎

Votes: 39 4.4%

• Total voters
I never said Roma don't have enough status or prestige, I say that TFG want more of it via Evertp and any future acquisition in another league, presumably.

Your whole counter-point fails on that basis of misinterpreting what I said.
.......If TFG want more of it, then Roma must not have enough of it, because they already own Roma. Your contradictions are getting shorter.

So no explanation as to what prestige/social capital/credibility mean and why they would be different, OR why they would want them?

And no explanation or response as to why they would view a failing Everton as adding to their prestige?

oh i know mate im just hoping that with the ownership that the players who we thought we would go don’t want to
I know loads disagree, but IMO, we never sell cheap, Rooney is the stand out, but we sell players when we get a good offer and they want to leave.

That wont change.

Stability, thats what these fellas will hopefully bring and also hopefully lots and lots of dough.

I know loads disagree, but IMO, we never sell cheap, Rooney is the stand out, but we sell players when we get a good offer and they want to leave.

That wont change.

Stability, thats what these fellas will hopefully bring and also hopefully lots and lots of dough.

maybe the JB and onana will think these new owners are the real steal

let’s stay!

maybe the JB and onana will think these new owners are the real steal

let’s stay!
I dunno about JB, but I dont think anything other than a change of manager would make Onana want to stay and even then he would probably leave.

He has interest from top clubs, he has a short career, I doubt he wants to wait and hope we become a top club in the next 5 years.

I dunno about JB, but I dont think anything other than a change of manager would make Onana want to stay and even then he would probably leave.

He has interest from top clubs, he has a short career, I doubt he wants to wait and hope we become a top club in the next 5 years.

i can only dream mate but maybe soon before i’m dead we can be ok again

i can only dream mate but maybe soon before i’m dead we can be ok again
I dont wanna tempt fate, but, we have very much been on a downward spiral for a few years now, at some point we had to reach the bottom.

I always imagined the bottom being us in The Championship with 40 points deducted, playing games at Prenton Park, but.

As I say, I dont wanna tempt fate, but as Yazz said matty...

I dont wanna tempt fate, but, we have very much been on a downward spiral for a few years now, at some point we had to reach the bottom.

I always imagined the bottom being us in The Championship with 40 points deducted, playing games at Prenton Park, but.

As I say, I dont wanna tempt fate, but as Yazz said matty...

indeed mate. and i’m with you i was thinking we would be the next sunderland/ etc

hopefully now we can start to get our identity back

.......If TFG want more of it, then Roma must not have enough of it, because they already own Roma. Your contradictions are getting shorter.

So no explanation as to what prestige/social capital/credibility mean and why they would be different, OR why they would want them?

And no explanation or response as to why they would view a failing Everton as adding to their prestige?
Ha ha.

Utter sophistry nonsense.

Let me simplify this:

TFG = Roma>Everton.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back