Utter sophistry nonsense

Let me simplify this:

BFG = Original>Remake
IMG_0377.webp

Ha ha.

Utter sophistry nonsense.

Let me simplify this:

TFG = Roma>Everton.
It's quite something when you call out others points as nonsense.

You're the undisputed forum king of nonsense.

You somehow come up with new and inventive ways of making a show of yourself, it's remarkable you plan a long game somehow making each new point more desperate than the last. You finally admit defeat (silently, at least) and wait for the next topic to crop up that tickles you.

Your stadium rants lasted years, I suspect the Friedkin scaremongering will run out of steam in less time when we're still Everton, and after a few brief mentions in commentary early on Roma won't be mentioned again.

It's quite something when you call out others points as nonsense.

You're the undisputed forum king of nonsense.

You somehow come up with new and inventive ways of making a show of yourself, it's remarkable you plan a long game somehow making each new point more desperate than the last. You finally admit defeat (silently, at least) and wait for the next topic to crop up that tickles you.

Your stadium rants lasted years, I suspect the Friedkin scaremongering will run out of steam in less time when we're still Everton, and after a few brief mentions in commentary early on Roma won't be mentioned again.
Yes, I'm always wrong....

Kirkby
Kenwright
Moshiri
Brands
Koeman
Patterson
Naismith
Jelavic

Kirkby
Kenwright
Moshiri
Brands
Koeman
Patterson
Naismith
Jelavic
You were missed when you weren’t on the forum for a while, but you are making a proper show of yourself with this bollocks about the potential new owners.

There’s absolutely no foundation to back your concerns (whatever they are) and it’s all just made up hysteria.

Have a day off ffs, unless it’s intentional and helping drive traffic to GOT, in which case go for your life.

You were missed when you weren’t on the forum for a while, but you are making a proper show of yourself with this bollocks about the potential new owners.

There’s absolutely no foundation to back your concerns (whatever they are) and it’s all just made up hysteria.

Have a day off ffs, unless it’s intentional and helping drive traffic to GOT, in which case go for your life.
Of course it’s a managed account. No one person can be that stupid all of the time.

That's not true though is it?

We know we'll be part of a multi club group if purchased by TFG. That's right isn't it?

We know that such groups have flagship teams, such as Man City, Roma, Lyon, Leipzig. That's right isn't it?

Therefore it's entirely correct to state that our identity and credibility are threatened with being enveloped into a structure where we're part of a number of entities and not even the most important one.

That's the danger.

I say - especially in the wake of being near destroyed by the last 'clever' businessman - be vigilant. Don't let the club's reputation and heritage be destroyed by people who's chief reason for existence in this world is to flog Toyota cars to yanks in about 5 or 6 states in the U.S. That's all they are. They have no interest in preserving our 146 year old legacy. They just flog things to death for cash.

Stay critical. Stay vigilant.

Anything interesting been posted in last few days ?
Stopped reading the thread it become unreadable for a few days
Not really - one of the Friedkins visited Bramley Moore, they're close to finishing the deal, Davek's throwing all of his toys out of the pram and then the pram itself, that's pretty much all of the almost-official/verifiable info I think.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong or missing stuff I guess.

Therefore it's entirely correct to state that our identity and credibility are threatened with being enveloped into a structure where we're part of a number of entities and not even the most important one.

That's the danger.
Only in your head it seems.

You have no idea of their plans for Everton. Therefore, wait until you know, then this might be a concern.

It was interesting and exciting, now it's just a tiresome thread so just skim through looking for article links for any updates

Only updates seem to be they have visited the stadium this week
Yeah we’re now into filling the void while the serious work goes on of due diligence. There’ll be an announcement in good time I guess.

Kirkby
Kenwright
Moshiri
Brands
Koeman
Patterson
Naismith
Jelavic

Sorry I thought Kenwright and Moshiri were two parts of the new Holy Trinity according to you, forget who you're third part was, but it would be nice if the original poster would put up that old post of yours again..And Bramley Moore has happened, even though you forecast it wouldnt. Oh and we all know why you don't rate Patterson, Naismith and Jelavic don't we Dave....

Well i'm full of hope for next season anyway for once. Dyche had us firmly in mid table last season with no board behind him, no money to strengthen the side and all hell breaking loose around him. The new owner has been shrewd here and will undoubtably in my mind want Everton as his Jewel in the crown. He's inheriting a very decent side and manager too that with a few solid
, sensible signings will be a quite a handful this season.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back