Kirkby
Kenwright
Moshiri
Brands
Koeman
Patterson
Naismith
Jelavic
It's amazing that after posting tens of thousands of posts (probably hundreds of thousands) that you can only point to 8 examples of being right, some of them are in the distant past and some of them are still highly subjective.

What's even more amazing is that you seem to think that that is an enviable record. I'm guessing you're the guy in the pub that tells people how to play the fruitys whilst losing them all of their money.

All cars within a group are essentially made with the same components and to the same standards .The big con is people pay more for the high end cars not because they are better but because they are perceived to be better.
People are remarkably easy to mug off really.
The majority of people put lots of effort into being a bit stupid , luckily for the people on top .

So am I ok buying a used Audi or should I swerve?

It's amazing that after posting tens of thousands of posts (probably hundreds of thousands) that you can only point to 8 examples of being right, some of them are in the distant past and some of them are still highly subjective.

What's even more amazing is that you seem to think that that is an enviable record. I'm guessing you're the guy in the pub that tells people how to play the fruitys whilst losing them all of their money.
I reckon the lids playing the fruitys would probably lose their money anyway, mate. That is pretty much what they're designed for, tbf like.

You all know maths isn’t my strong point

But if these have paid of all the loans etc

Then surely we will be able to spend?

And not have to sell? If they are the clearing the debt?

No, as others have already said. The club may have money to spend but still has PSR constraints. Selling Godfrey and Dobbin, etc., is how the club will be able to spend in the transfer window.

You are indeed always wrong.

Yes, I'm always wrong....

Kirkby
Kenwright
Moshiri

Dave.webp

dave3.webp

dave2.webp

Patterson

Hated him from the start regardless of what he did on the pitch.

Got bored of reading about Judas' and rats coming from Rangers with this one.

dave1.webp

Why am I yet again seeing a thread dominated by THE ignored member? The ignore feature needs to block out posts that reply to the ignore member too.

Painful seeing him constantly derail every thread to his own little show. He loves the attention and constantly being on the opposite side of the argument.

I love this forum and reading it and he makes it tedious.
Also to add this isn’t a rant at the forum, it’s a rant at DaveK himself, he ruins it.

View attachment 262359

View attachment 262365

View attachment 262361

View attachment 262360

View attachment 262359

View attachment 262365

View attachment 262361

View attachment 262360

Top, top vaulting Nymzee.👏, Now @davek where were we, ah yes, would you like to revise you're list again and also a broken clock is right twice a day... Holy Trinity indeed tut,tut.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back