What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 697 69.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 262 26.3%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
The Colin Robinson of GOT feeds on all the attention.
Someone put a lemon cat head on this
1000008892.webp

It's amazing that after posting tens of thousands of posts (probably hundreds of thousands) that you can only point to 8 examples of being right, some of them are in the distant past and some of them are still highly subjective.

What's even more amazing is that you seem to think that that is an enviable record. I'm guessing you're the guy in the pub that tells people how to play the fruitys whilst losing them all of their money.

This "news" might sound interesting to you.

I don't know whether adnkronos has an English version. It's a news agency whose reliability is generally good. ANSA is better though.

It says that Friedkin's "silence" is boosting speculations about Roma's future. They have contacted two different "sources": one has assured a Saudi takeover is near, the other has completely denied and said they have a long-term strategy of growth in mind.

Last edited:
This "news" might sound interesting to you.

I don't know whether adnkronos has an English version. It's a news agency whose reliability is generally good. ANSA is better though.

It says that Friedkin's "silence" is boosting speculations about Roma's future. They have contacted two different "sources": one has assured a Saudi takeover is near, the other has completely denied and said they have a long-term strategy of growth in mind.
Well that’s cleared that up

If he thinks the Roma ultras can get a bit tasty, imagine his shock if me and the rest of the Park End Da’s get angry and start throwing our Werther’s Originals at him
If you can ping one off his forehead in the Directors box from there, I imagine he will be shocked.

If instead you’re only hitting people 8 rows down in the Park End, he may well go about his day relatively unbothered.

If you can ping one off his forehead in the Directors box from there, I imagine he will be shocked.

If instead you’re only hitting people 8 rows down in the Park End, he may well go about his day relatively unbothered.
If you’re pinging one on his forehead from the park end I’d expect an NFL quarterback offer within hours.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back