• 👍

Votes: 709 70.3%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 261 25.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
Don’t care, not bovvered.

If you detest okeeef then you should detest the pathetic and every “writer” they they have and it’s RS leanings, the two are irretrievably linked, you can’t split them, or do you have warm fuzzy feelings for our cousins from across the park…..

That's not how this works.

Honestly. This is just ridiculous.

I post that people for their own sanity / mental health should not expect anything sorted soon and months to go yet, plus Matt Slater is a decent journalist (he is) and you're lecturing me on what views I should have. 🤷‍♂️

Behave yourself :dodgy:

It’s a weird one. Textor talks about the contract with Farhad, and clearly leaked his own bid, but there is no actual confirmation he has exclusivity. He called it a backstop date or something. Would be incredibly stupid (i.e. entirely normal for Everton) to give exclusivity to a buyer that was currently barred from buying the club, with no possible way of knowing when he would become able to buy.

I suspect more of an agreement confirming their intent to work towards the deal, giving a bit of assurance they aren’t wasting legal fees, detailing confidentiality requirements and granting access to our financial info. Mosh would have been crazy to give him contractual exclusivity, but then Textor would have been crazy to accept a gentlemen’s agreement with the not very decisive Mosh.

Whatever “exclusivity” deal Textor has there seems like a deadline on his bite of the cherry - he mentioned Black Friday as the deadline. I suspect whatever “exclusivity agreement” he has is a deadline to complete.

Looking at his job or work, he has to sell Palace, the palace new shareholder has to go through the PL fit and proper test (presuming it’s not a current shareholder), he would have to do it here, as well as having the deal negotiated with stake holders and the finance raised!

He has about 10 weeks
Prob just an agreement but still others can bid to jump in to get ahead like textor said himself.

Textor talks too much for me, he shouldn't be even talking about our manager or our transfer window. Dyche isn't my favourite person in the world right now but he doesn't and didn't need more pressure on him from somebody who is potentially owning us. I genuinely think Textor is incredibly unprofessional in comparison to Friedkin who only speaks when he has something important to say.

Slater said nothing has happened because no one has made a proper bid yet and our fans pretend like that isn't reality.

Textor literally can't make a proper bid while he owns his Palace stake and he hasn't even looked at the books yet.

Our fans, yet again, pretend everyone in the media is a liar because they haven't taken these PR charlatans at their word and nothing else.

Prob just an agreement but still others can bid to jump in to get ahead like textor said himself.

I expect Textor has some sort of informal agreement with Moshiri, nothing more. He cannot enter into exclusivity until he has sold his Palace shares and pulled together the necessary funding to complete the deal. Moshiri has likely given him until the 30th November to complete these things.

There are A LOT of things Textor needs to resolve/ put in place to be in a position to formally proceed with the takeover.

Friedkin are much better placed in that respect but i personally think this talk of them being 'back in the race' is a bit premature. They no doubt retain an interest but not much has really changed for them since they pulled out.

That's not how this works.

Honestly. This is just ridiculous.

I post that people for their own sanity / mental health should not expect anything sorted soon and months to go yet, plus Matt Slater is a decent journalist (he is) and you're lecturing me on what views I should have. 🤷‍♂️

Behave yourself :dodgy:
Seems like you do care and are bothered, need to change you header line mate.
Your also fundamentally wrong chief.

Slater is not a decent journalist (you said he off was good earlier, so your position has already changed), he is ill-informed and writes a lot of nonsense, as do okeef and others who work for the pathetic, and much of it with an RS spin, just to keep the clicks and subscribers high.

I don’t have a problem with their business model, they know RS mutants will pay for most things as long as YAWN is on it somewhere, but it and they ain’t for me.

I wouldn’t trust anything they print, the same way i wouldn’t trust anything the Daily Mail publishes.

You do you though petal, I don’t care, not bovvered.

The main point I was trying to get across. Nothing is going to be imminently "sorted". The idea it is is mistaken

There's months to go.
Don't think anyone on here even mentioned being "sorted".....just you.

It's in about 20 posts of yours

No one is disputing how long this will take just you banging on trying to prove people wrong .
Just another take of yours to keep bleating on.

Give it a rest.

Slater said nothing has happened because no one has made a proper bid yet and our fans pretend like that isn't reality.

Textor literally can't make a proper bid while he owns his Palace stake and he hasn't even looked at the books yet.

Our fans, yet again, pretend everyone in the media is a liar because they haven't taken these PR charlatans at their word and nothing else.
Alright Damo lad, did you forget to log out kid?

Seems like you do care and are bothered, need to change you header line mate.
Your also fundamentally wrong chief.

Slater is not a decent journalist (you said he off was good earlier, so your position has already changed), he is ill-informed and writes a lot of nonsense, as do okeef and others who work for the pathetic, and much of it with an RS spin, just to keep the clicks and subscribers high.

I don’t have a problem with their business model, they know RS mutants will pay for most things as long as YAWN is on it somewhere, but it and they ain’t for me.

I wouldn’t trust anything they print, the same way i wouldn’t trust anything the Daily Mail publishes.

You do you though petal, I don’t care, not bovvered.

Yawn is right. You're making me 😴

Alright Damo lad, did you forget to log out kid?

Nope

Don't think anyone on here even mentioned being "sorted".....just you.

It's in about 20 posts of yours

No one is disputing how long this will take just you banging on trying to prove people wrong .
Just another take of yours to keep bleating on.

Give it a rest.

People are literally shouting :

Absolutely bored with all this. Just sort it out

So no I won't "give it a rest"

You "give it a rest" @blulouie

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back