What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 698 69.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 262 26.3%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
Yeah with both takeovers textor and friekin even the clown himself moshiri, we just have to wait and see how it goes. Would not be surprsed if both did not happen
I would be surprised if anything did happen.
Friedkin are just tyrekickers looking for a doer upper on the cheap as a diversion from their main squeeze, Roma .
Textor is more determined.
But Moshiri is in control , it’s his decision to deal or not .
I suspect it’s still not .

I would be surprised if anything did happen.
Friedkin are just tyrekickers looking for a doer upper on the cheap as a diversion from their main squeeze, Roma .
Textor is more determined.
But Moshiri is in control , it’s his decision to deal or not .
I suspect it’s still not .

TFG put 200 million in, they're not tire kickers. Textor needs like 4 unrelated things to happen before he can even be granted exclusivity, he's the tire kicker.

TFG put 200 million in, they're not tire kickers. Textor needs like 4 unrelated things to happen before he can even be granted exclusivity, he's the tire kicker.

TFG literally opened negotiations, viewed the product , then walked away .
That is actually the very definition of tyre kickers.

TFG literally opened negotiations, viewed the product , then walked away .
That is actually the very definition of tyre kickers.

They walked away for three months from Roma as well, they returned and bought it for a renegotiated fee.

They bought out the loan AFTER they saw the books. By doing so they removed a huge looming problem for the club in regards to the MSP loan being outstanding.

The loan they made is reportedly the lowest of the loan repayments interest wise by a way (odd that if the goal was simply to gouge us on it)

By paying off the loan they placed themselves into the position of any buyer has to now pay them off before being able to buy the club, it ensured they are very much in a position to know how serious/progressed any bidder is.

TFG will most likely end up as our owners

If you put £200 million into a company would you not be in "constant contact"?

I would be as @pfim says
No
I would set a repayment date and go about my normal business until that date arrived.
That’s how my business works .
I don’t expect calls from suppliers .
Or queries from employees .
Until due dates arrive.
Be a bit irritating otherwise.
If I lend money to someone I make sure I’m confident they are able to repay it without phoning them up everyday to enquire about their financial health .
Life’s too short for all that .

No
I would set a repayment date and go about my normal business until that date arrived.
That’s how my business works .
I don’t expect calls from suppliers .
Or queries from employees .
Until due dates arrive.
Be a bit irritating otherwise.
If I lend money to someone I make sure I’m confident they are able to repay it without phoning them up everyday to enquire about their financial health .
Life’s too short for all that .

Well their loan agreement will dictate what rights they have with the company

It'll be extensive given they were (or "are") seeking to acquire said company

I've invested in venture capital investments

I'd never invest without having significant say or a place on the board

Something Textor is missing at Palace incidentally ("significant say" even if he has a board place)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back