What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 701 70.1%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 261 26.1%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
I don't know how that person's shareholding is held either himself or held by a company of his for reasons such as tax purposes. That's up to him

What I do find very tiresome is your repeated "liar" comments

All I have said is nothing is imminent and it's months away. If you have a problem with that says everything about you rather than me.

If you think I'm "lying" then more fool you
You was exactly the same on Twitter, claiming to know things but not divulging what you knew or who your sources were.

If you’re not a liar you’re a fantasist. Exactly what you pilloried Kenwright for.

We can all claim to ‘know things’ but without backing it up with facts you are in the “Witsel is ours" camp

The only problem I have is the time it’s taken full stop.

Well their loan agreement will dictate what rights they have with the company

It'll be extensive given they were (or "are") seeking to acquire said company

I've invested in venture capital investments

I'd never invest without having significant say or a place on the board

Something Textor is missing at Palace incidentally ("significant say" even if he has a board place)

Sure you did.

GoTs own dragon.

You was exactly the same on Twitter, claiming to know things but not divulging what you knew or who your sources were.

If you’re not a liar you’re a fantasist. Exactly what you pilloried Kenwright for.

We can all claim to ‘know things’ but without backing it up with facts you are in the “Witsel is ours" camp

Half the time I don't think he knows which account he's logged in on mate

Spend what? He cant even buy the club without borrowing the money for the £50m moshiri wants for his shares. Let alone the rest of the debt the clubs in.

He doesn't even have the money to buy a decent PL level winger. Whats his plan going to be? Buy all of lyons first team.

And aren't lyon fans protesting about how badly run their club is?

Give me the friedkin group with their £10b turnover a year and them doing what they did with roma over texter anyday

so textor is lying then ye?

No
I would set a repayment date and go about my normal business until that date arrived.
That’s how my business works .
I don’t expect calls from suppliers .
Or queries from employees .
Until due dates arrive.
Be a bit irritating otherwise.
If I lend money to someone I make sure I’m confident they are able to repay it without phoning them up everyday to enquire about their financial health .
Life’s too short for all that .

They're a secured creditor. They will be receiving monthly financial reports from the club.

They're not a supplier. They loaned the club 200 million. They're the bank.

Well their loan agreement will dictate what rights they have with the company

It'll be extensive given they were (or "are") seeking to acquire said company

I've invested in venture capital investments

I'd never invest without having significant say or a place on the board

Something Textor is missing at Palace incidentally ("significant say" even if he has a board place)
1726579656198.webp

They walked away for three months from Roma as well, they returned and bought it for a renegotiated fee.

They bought out the loan AFTER they saw the books. By doing so they removed a huge looming problem for the club in regards to the MSP loan being outstanding.

The loan they made is reportedly the lowest of the loan repayments interest wise by a way (odd that if the goal was simply to gouge us on it)

By paying off the loan they placed themselves into the position of any buyer has to now pay them off before being able to buy the club, it ensured they are very much in a position to know how serious/progressed any bidder is.

TFG will most likely end up as our owners

so it’s like oh textor wants in let’s go back quick!?

probably moshiri trying to sheet stir

They're a secured creditor. They will be receiving monthly financial reports from the club.

They're not a supplier. They loaned the club 200 million. They're the bank.

Given that the security of the loan is both the stadium and Moshiris shares, and that if the loans not repaid in full in about 8 months they will be able to take full control if they so choose.

Then I'd say it's bloody a cast iron certainty they are monitoring closely every last thing happening at the club from a financial POV

….maybe have a Friedkin v Textor vote in a thread posters can set out why they voted for a particular investor.

Personally, I wouldn’t know who to vote for at this point but would find the discussion useful in helping me form a view.
Agreed.
I think there is a lot of misinformation floating around and it makes even more difficult to determine what is real and what is rumour.

I like Textor because of his willingness from day one to declare his interest in buying the club, he provided a spark of hope at a time when there wasn't any.
He also seems to be ambitious for the club which is positive.
I wish I knew more about the funding model he has in place(or will have) and I would like to see his investors named. Textor is already involved in club ownership already with Palace and that experience would benefit us also.

TFG seem to be a steadier and maybe wealthier potential owner. They are owners of Roma and that seems to be going well. I feel with them our progress will be slower but maybe that is not a bad thing.

These are my impressions of each but no more than that.

We also must be open to the idea that there are other parties interested who are not in the public arena yet.

You keep going on about my twitter account and about an ex moderator on here.

I'm not interested

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back