What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 699 70.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 261 26.2%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters

They're a secured creditor. They will be receiving monthly financial reports from the club.

They're not a supplier. They loaned the club 200 million. They're the bank.
Makes sense.
Do you think the reports are more a result of them keeping track of their loan with regards to Textor’s proposed purchase , since I think they will need repaying in that event ?

Then stop telling others to.

If they tell me to "give it a rest" they'll get told no. Simple as that.

Clearly not

How about everyone stop telling others how to or not to think, feel, etc.
Voicing your thoughts and feelings is really the point of a forum...

Trying times and whatnot. Let's be civil/kind to fellow blues

Makes sense.
Do you think the reports are more a result of them keeping track of their loan with regards to Textor’s proposed purchase , since I think they will need repaying in that event ?

The money to pay it off will need to come from outside the club, so no.

They should be getting monthly financial reports in the normal course due to the size and tenor of the loan, as well as the security behind it (Moshiri's shares).

They also play in a league no one watches.

You say their more likely to play CL but over the last few seasons we've seen two teams go from relegation fodder to playing CL. Which just goes to show what a well run club with a good manager can achieve in this league.
They don’t play in a league nobody watches don’t be silly .
And they are still a team from Rome , the capital city of Italy . Already competing regularly in European competition.
I’m sorry , but if anyone thinks we will be first to the trough over Roma they are being incredibly naive.
They didn’t even think we were worth buying when they had the chance.
Nah not for me, ta .
( not that any sale will take place anyway 😉)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back