What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 698 69.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 262 26.3%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
but mate ( sorry to ramble ) if he’s walked away even tho he’s lent us 200 mill which is odd)

to get a lower price
moshiri is going to sell for the highest price

so how do we know textor not offering what moshiri wants?

we can’t afford it to keep dragging on either way with the current situation

My take on the 200m.

He didn't actually lend the club money as such, he just took on a pre existing debt from a prior lender. Doing so removed a huge potential banana skin for him as so long as that loan existed the very real chance existed they could refuse to extend the repayment date and take control of the club.

Now that threat no longer exists (for him)

By doing so, he has now great leverage on any future deal to buy the club, either as him doing so, or if another party comes in then they have to talk to Friedkin - no one can takeover Everton without paying off the 200m loan Friedkin now holds.

If in 8 months time nobody has bought the club by then Moshiris shares, and the rights to the stadium both pass to Friedkin.

He really does hold a great hand (in a poker way).

why do
you think IF TRUE he’s come back in?

he walked away ( which can’t be due to the state we’re in ( as he would know ?

he doesn’t want textor having another club?

again tho this is all of one bloomberg article?

IF this is true

remember years ago gregg V bk?

we know how that went!

@matty1878 . TFG never "walked away"

They just went passive. It's a waiting game

They know that time is on their side. Their debt is due in 2025. They are waiting on the Leadenhall case outcome. They can afford to wait

Moshiri can't

My take on the 200m.

He didn't actually lend the club money as such, he just took on a pre existing debt from a prior lender. Doing so removed a huge potential banana skin for him as so long as that loan existed the very real chance existed they could refuse to extend the repayment date and take control of the club.

Now that threat no longer exists (for him)

By doing so, he has now great leverage on any future deal to buy the club, either as him doing so, or if another party comes in then they have to talk to Friedkin - no one can takeover Everton without paying off the 200m loan Friedkin now holds.

If in 8 months time nobody has bought the club by then Moshiris shares, and the rights to the stadium both pass to Friedkin.

He really does hold a great hand (in a poker way).

so then textor would have to then take off the debt or pay the 200 mil to TFG

its madness this i don’t know wtf moshiri is doing if he wants to sell then f sell

we’re stuck in cement and sinking unless this gets fixed

Agreed.
I think there is a lot of misinformation floating around and it makes even more difficult to determine what is real and what is rumour.

I like Textor because of his willingness from day one to declare his interest in buying the club, he provided a spark of hope at a time when there wasn't any.
He also seems to be ambitious for the club which is positive.
I wish I knew more about the funding model he has in place(or will have) and I would like to see his investors named. Textor is already involved in club ownership already with Palace and that experience would benefit us also.

TFG seem to be a steadier and maybe wealthier potential owner. They are owners of Roma and that seems to be going well. I feel with them our progress will be slower but maybe that is not a bad thing.

These are my impressions of each but no more than that.

We also must be open to the idea that there are other parties interested who are not in the public arena yet.
Textor i worry because seems abit like what we had with kenwright and moshiri for me is just to much talk not alot of action. One of the most important things is that the club is run more professional dont think we will hear alot from friedkin himself. But for me i feel he would put in a better plan and structure than textor

@matty1878 . TFG never "walked away"

They just went passive. It's a waiting game

They know that time is on their side. Their debt is due in 2025. They are waiting on the Leadenhall case outcome. They can afford to wait

Moshiri can't

so that’s the 777 part lead guys?

but him waiting means others can buy

obvs as @bluestevon said it’s gotta go through them

moshiri can’t and we can’t mate

Textor i worry because seems abit like what we had with kenwright and moshiri for me is just to much talk not alot of action. One of the most important things is that the club is run more professional dont think we will hear alot from friedkin himself. But for me i feel he would put in a better plan and structure than textor

well we won’t know his plan unless he sorts this now and not wait

who ever we get will have a business/professional about them

we haven’t had in 25 plus years

so that’s the 777 part lead guys?

but him waiting means others can buy

obvs as @bluestevon said it’s gotta go through them

moshiri can’t and we can’t mate

TFG have enormous say

Moshiri is quoting - Textor / Alyia - a "Distressed seller"

TFG only need to wait

1000005756.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back