Votes: 698 69.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 262 26.3%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters

Oh she certainly is my son.

God bless.

Mr Talkywacker has heard the same rumours as me, or has he broken his vows and sampled the goods himself :dodgy:

Anyway I think the TFG story has come because they want details of where Textor is rather than rekindling interest for a takeover them selves

Remember they are £200m deep into Everton and will want to protect their position

Just my opinion

Mr Talkywacker has heard the same rumours as me, or has he broken his vows and sampled the goods himself :dodgy:

Anyway I think the TFG story has come because they want details of where Textor is rather than rekindling interest for a takeover them selves

Remember they are £200m deep into Everton and will want to protect their position

Just my opinion
I think you are correct .
I think the way the story changed from a definite’re-igniting’ their interest to ‘discussing it at board level was revealing.
It sounds like someone received information that they had been in contact and jumped to assumptions. Then had to gently back peddle when they discovered the truth about the nature of their contact .

Dan Friedkin is much more likely to complete an Everton takeover than John Textor if he’s found a solution to some of the issues that previously led to him pulling out of talks.

That is the view of finance expert Stefan Borson, who exclusively told Football Insider a deal with Friedkin is much easier to do because he’s done more due diligence into matters at Goodison Park.

Dan Friedkin is much more likely to complete an Everton takeover than John Textor if he’s found a solution to some of the issues that previously led to him pulling out of talks.

That is the view of finance expert Stefan Borson, who exclusively told Football Insider a deal with Friedkin is much easier to do because he’s done more due diligence into matters at Goodison Park.
Stefan Borson is a bad little Ming

no sht Sherlock cant wait to see this guy after hopefully city get done to shut him up.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back