What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 698 69.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 262 26.3%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
Dan Friedkin is much more likely to complete an Everton takeover than John Textor if he’s found a solution to some of the issues that previously led to him pulling out of talks.

That is the view of finance expert Stefan Borson, who exclusively told Football Insider a deal with Friedkin is much easier to do because he’s done more due diligence into matters at Goodison Park.
Football insider 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dan Friedkin is much more likely to complete an Everton takeover than John Textor if he’s found a solution to some of the issues that previously led to him pulling out of talks.

That is the view of finance expert Stefan Borson, who exclusively told Football Insider a deal with Friedkin is much easier to do because he’s done more due diligence into matters at Goodison Park.
Just supposition , based on no facts or any other information that isn’t already in the public domain.
The only fact is they withdraw some weeks ago and at present there is zero evidence they have shown any intimation of reopening talks.
Only person attempting to purchase us at present is Textor.
Just pure guesswork suggesting otherwise.

Just supposition , based on no facts or any other information that isn’t already in the public domain.
The only fact is they withdraw some weeks ago and at present there is zero evidence they have shown any intimation of reopening talks.
Only person attempting to purchase us at present is Textor.
Just pure guesswork suggesting otherwise.
Thought they withdrew due to 777 loan. Officially not knowing who the debt belongs to until court case. Even if the BMD loan is even caught up in that scandal. They may have done more due diligence though and can re-enter at any point. It is speculation ATM your right but it keeps us entertained 👍

Thought they withdrew due to 777 loan. Officially not knowing who the debt belongs to until court case. Even if the BMD loan is even caught up in that scandal. They may have done more due diligence though and can re-enter at any point. It is speculation ATM your right but it keeps us entertained 👍
To be honest I’m not as enamoured of the Friedkin’s as many are.
They are struggling at Roma after initial success .
To me they are just bored rich kids playing around with their inherited wealth , finding new things to invest in just because they can.
The Toyota enterprise was impressive but it was mostly the case of seeing the opportunity and more importantly having the surplus cash to take the (minimal for them) risk.
Football is just another diversion for them.
Textor , for all his faults, clearly enjoys the sport and immerses himself in it .
I’d prefer someone different to both ultimately, someone who doesn’t operate the multi club model but hey ho we are where we are.

Sad to see that Giulia is just like Myers and a stooge for the club.

Can't even think up with her own questions. Quite a sad state of affairs for a 'journalist'.

She has asked pointed questions to Dyche before now in press conferences. I know because she asked a question I posed via Twitter. She asked it to Dyche about his subs last season. She asked it word for word. I listened to it live.

Sad to see indeed.

Listens to her audience

Doesn't pander to them though

I like Giulia even when I've disagreed with her
She's very good. People have very unrealistic expectations when it comes to football interviews- when do you ever hear a football figure get an Andrew Neil style grilling in any context? They're not politicians, they don't need to do them so a completely different style is needed otherwise they simply won't bother.

I think from what I've heard both in interviews and pressers she does a pretty good job of getting the subjects into a comfortable relaxed position which some might not like but is probably the best way to get anything resembling an answer, and then generally asks good questions designed to get good info.

If people think you'd get a better interview from her screaming "WHY HAVENT YOU SACKED DYCHE" in Thelwell's face they are mistaken.

She's very good. People have very unrealistic expectations when it comes to football interviews- when do you ever hear a football figure get an Andrew Neil style grilling in any context? They're not politicians, they don't need to do them so a completely different style is needed otherwise they simply won't bother.

I think from what I've heard both in interviews and pressers she does a pretty good job of getting the subjects into a comfortable relaxed position which some might not like but is probably the best way to get anything resembling an answer, and then generally asks good questions designed to get good info.

If people think you'd get a better interview from her screaming "WHY HAVENT YOU SACKED DYCHE" in Thelwell's face they are mistaken.
It's slightly tricky mate as we have a history of If you ask an even slightly awkward question you won't be invited back culture. I think some journo's will probably want to push him on stuff but are still not sure how far they can go.

I agree

The difference of Giulia Bould to Alan Myers is that Giulia does *journalism*

Myers does cheerleading

Everyone saw how Myers behaved over 777 Partners. The same 777 Partners accused of fraud by Leadenhall

Myers was publishing their and Moshiri PR and then blocking people that questioned it all. Whilst falsely appealing for "calm"

Which was really just to silence people raising question

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back