What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 698 69.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 262 26.3%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
I wouldn't go that far. She's not Phil McNulty who is senior in the BBC Sports department. He's been scathing for a long time about things

He can be though as he's senior at the BBC. Kenwright refused to speak to him for over 10 years. McNulty made that public

There's a limit what she can do. She has asked pointed questions to Dyche before now in press conferences. I know because she asked a question I posed via Twitter. She asked it to Dyche about his subs last season. She asked it word for word. I listened to it live.

So I wouldn't say it's going to be a Alan Myers or Vinny O'connor style thing

Giulia isn't either of them. The BBC also doesn't act like Sky Sports either.
She didn't ask the question I asked
"Why don't you F off you baldy t*** ? "

I wouldn't go that far. She's not Phil McNulty who is senior in the BBC Sports department. He's been scathing for a long time about things

He can be though as he's senior at the BBC. Kenwright refused to speak to him for over 10 years. McNulty made that public

There's a limit what she can do. She has asked pointed questions to Dyche before now in press conferences. I know because she asked a question I posed via Twitter. She asked it to Dyche about his subs last season. She asked it word for word. I listened to it live.

So I wouldn't say it's going to be a Alan Myers or Vinny O'connor style thing

Giulia isn't either of them. The BBC also doesn't act like Sky Sports either.

Did you hear her on Toffee tv? She wouldn't have a bad word said about Dyche, she defended him to the hilt and it was excuse after excuse.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back