What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 685 69.7%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 260 26.4%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.9%

• Total voters
Totally agree mate , we have waited for today for a long time,sure we don't really know what the new owners will be like but one thing is for sure nobody will be employed at the club purely because they were ex players or part of the Kenwright click.
People thinking that these new owners are just going to be throwing money at the Club ie 50m players are mistaken it hopefully will be a strategy of building the club up again from the roots and getting us back in contention to win things.
Today has been a good day and though as am nearly 70 now I doubt I will see the good times but I would like to think see all our young supporters have a future where Everton can be great again god knows they deserve it.
Anyway I will be in the main stand on Saturday feeling alot more positive about the future.
COYB
I'll be 72 before the year's out and expect/hope to be around for another 20 years. My mum is still around at 96 so the genes are good. I certainly hope that I will see the good times return. For starters I'll take comfortable mid-table for a couple of years and a game-attendance or two at our new home.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back