What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 713 70.5%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 261 25.8%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
….bloody hell, Dave, please allow a bit of positivity even if it’s only the fact that the Moshiri/Kenwright days are almost finally behind us.

He just can't Eggs, he has to be proven right and everyone else wrong. This is why I have him on ignore, I like to make my own mind up and not have anyone make it up for you. There is opinion, there is advice and there is dogma and preaching.

Some of the people on the waiting list will be.
While price gouging is unpalatable, this ‘industry’ is very much in the supply and demand world now.
Like it or not watching the EPL live is not a working man’s pursuit these days
Unfortunately mate your right. I worked it out to be about 200 quid just in fuel tickets and a sarnie. Now granted I could keep swapping to a local team every time I've moved over the years. But where will be the weekend disappointment.

Why would anyone want one of the most successful managers of all time, trophy winner at almost every club he’s been at (and Spurs sacked him before a final in the one club he didn’t win at). It’s not gone perfectly for him at every club and he definitely burns out after a few seasons but if he delivered silverware would anyone care?

Its highly unlikely and speculative but I think he’d be the force of nature we need to drag us back upwards and go to war with some of the other clubs
Mourinho best days are behind him, he an upgrade on Dyche no doubt but he plays basically the same football as Dyche, his teams are affective but boring, he will require huge sums of money and the same on players, if we got him instead of Koeman then year but not now.. that’s why he managing in Turkey

An exciting day for Everton. A new beginning to go with a new stadium.

I do believe however that those who think TFG will come in and sweep away manager and board may well be disappointed. These seem more like business people who will assess the club top to bottom before making changes . I don't believe they will fall into the same trap as Moshiri , appoint a new manager and then spend almost without limit.

My feeling is we will see very little change this season. SD is now auditioning for his job with a new owner all over again as is everybody else.

Stability and a well funded owner, all we can ask for today. A new beginning.
The board has Moshiri on it and Moshiri mate, so they be gone, we got an intermin CEO so he be gone, there will def Be changed at board level and Dyche will be gone as well

I hope that Utd knobhead who signed-up just to gloat "bet you wished you'd taken our offer for Branthwaite now!" after the takeover fell through months ago is willing to wish us well now.
Same for the "United We Stand" twitter account, they couldn't wait to rub it in back in July, said they were sorry to hear of our difficulties and would like to help by offering £30m for JB. Bells.

…I’ve always thought Managerial appointments (Manager/DOF) are key to a successful team. Despite their wealth, it took City a while to find the right formula, United have largely struggled since SAF left.

In our position we need a period of sustained stability off the pitch and a level of support for the Manager/DOF, whoever they might be. The right manager remains the key.
Hopefully no more stubborn managers. Martinez...Silva and now Dyche, someone with a plan A, B and C rather than a pig-headed philosophy they can't implement with our budget.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back