the hole in midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could always get Antonia Valencia to play on the wing, he's one of Wigans only good players, not afraid to take on fullbacks. Move Arteta into the centre.

Plus I've always rated Scharner at Wigan. Always seemed to score against us too.

He's playing centreback at the moment against Arsenal and doing well, but he was quality as a defensive midfielder last season.

Get him relatively cheap too.

I agree heats, he is very under rated and versitile player. Its a pity we didn't get Vogel, with hindsight he'd have been better than either Grav of the other one, wots his name:p

Could always get Antonia Valencia to play on the wing, he's one of Wigans only good players, not afraid to take on fullbacks. Move Arteta into the centre.

You know I'm watching him against Arsenal and was thinking the same thing. He scores a few every now and then too.

if toon go down milner is a decent player.
there is another player at wigan... i think its wilson palacios, he appears to have a bit about him.

if toon go down milner is a decent player.
there is another player at wigan... i think its wilson palacios, he appears to have a bit about him.

He is presently funding extortion money to people holding his brother to ransom in Honduras, it has apparently been going on for months.

I agree both would be useful aditions to the squad

i've got a feeling that Moyes will target Downing. I know he's just signed a contract, but I think he wants out. The contract was probably just a way of thanking Boro who can now command a high fee.

Screw this [Poor language removed], I dont care how crap Fernandes has done in the games hes played for us this season. He did [Poor language removed] brilliantly last season, he has so much ability and quality, he is the perfect option for this bloody hole that needs filling, no one can ever play a central through ball like he can.

He's 1000times better than Osman, can do what no other player in our midfield can do, he hasnt shown much in the majority of the games hes played for us this season, but obviously hes gonna be [Poor language removed] after being so long without playing. Hes brilliant, sign him, no hole to fill, over time he'll be where he was last season and beyond.

a 1000 times better? well i for one will be very pleased when he proves it & makes that spot his own. in the meantime i'm rather pleased with the season we've had from osman so far, mainly in what is definitely his most effective role.

Status
Not open for further replies.