The Journos getting worried about Everton challenging the Top 4 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people see / read what they want, to fit their argument.

Now I know the media can be really bad. But these are just 1 or 2 people's opinions. They really dont have an agenda against us.

We have payed 16 games, and look good. Lets just wait a bit, so then we can say 'Yes, you were wrong'.

It's funny how they moan about a club loaning players but neglect to even mention the fact that most of our premier clubs are being bankrolled by foreign money (in City's case a billion pounds since the Arab takeover)

same me old lazy journalism.

Terrible bs article basically. Not a typical Guardian article, more like an opinion piece on RAWK or a Chelsea/Man Utd/Arsenal forum trying to bend the truth to relieve their cold sweats.

It's only irritating because they're **** at making it into a story. We probably do have a very small chance of doing anything compared to other clubs, the statistical pieces you see make that clear. But then you get people like this trying to add a weird narrative about what's going to happen when they actually have no idea.

Seems to me we've actually had one of the harder first half schedules compared to a lot of other teams. We've already done Man City, Man Utd, and Arsenal away, and Chelsea, Tottenham, and the RS at home. And we got 9 points from the whole lot.

Seeing us without McCarthy during the mostly sluggish game vs Fulham is what really concerns me this season. We're one McCarthy or Barry injury away from being a much less fluid and competitive slide. Hope this gets fixed in January.

Also, some American outlets are taking notice in a positive way. Everton are 4th on NBC Sports Premier League power rankings that they do.

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/...flying-manchester-united-nosedive-week-14-15/

Look, the points we win are not as good as the points the other clubs win, so therefore even if we end up with more points than Chelsea, RS etc, we will not get CL, or some other such sh!te as can be dreamed up by Sky 4 loving reporters........

I dont give a damn what jounos so called experts and other assorted bellends have to say about us
most of them are clueless ass kissers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back