The Kit Thread - Season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! I've just seen our new season ticket campaign for next season. I normally back the club, but I think they've gone too far this time

Capture.webp

Just as a matter of interest: are there any posters here who were part of the fan group (Everton Fans Forum was it?) that had a say over the design of this kit?

I'm convinced these lads have been ignored by the club or stitched up in terms of asking for one design and colour scheme and then seeing another actually created.

Clubs usually make use of fans groups like that.

Just as a matter of interest: are there any posters here who were part of the fan group (Everton Fans Forum was it?) that had a say over the design of this kit?

I'm convinced these lads have been ignored by the club or stitched up in terms of asking for one design and colour scheme and then seeing another actually created.

Clubs usually make use of fans groups like that.
Why are you convinced Dave?

Why are you convinced Dave?
I'm convinced because I know our fans are good guys and know their stuff and wouldn;t ever seek to be divisive. They will have wanted the red sash of the original kit, not the catstrophe delivered.

The club are just serial bunglers who thought theyld be doing us all a favour keeping red off the kit and so said "Throw another colour on there that's lighter but doesn't look like the usual salmon" .

They are clueless people for the most part. Not clever at all. If they employed anyone at that club who knew their stuff they would have swerved this altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back