The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
head+in+hands.jpg

Is that a picture yeah? Cant see it atm in work b)

Neville has been the best Captain since Ratcliffe (yes i do remember him playing)...but there is always a time to move on....presonally i think he will be missed but ultimately replaceable.Also i think Cahill has earned the right to be permanent club captain.
Ive never in all my years seen a player talk to respectfully of his club whilst been interviewed. How many times do you hear a player saying it an honour to be involved with a team....most players think its the other way round.

Anyway yes to Kranjcar and would take O hara but not instead of.

Erm, Dave Watson???

We are looking for a cheap striker with proven ability,why then are we not trying to sign Kevin Gameiro from Lorient.He has a great goal scoring record is only 23 and his club have accepted a 7m euro bid for him but he has not agreed personal terms.Piennars money down on him and get the lad in before he signs for Bordeaux.

We are looking for a cheap striker with proven ability,why then are we not trying to sign Kevin Gameiro from Lorient.He has a great goal scoring record is only 23 and his club have accepted a 7m euro bid for him but he has not agreed personal terms.Piennars money down on him and get the lad in before he signs for Bordeaux.

We don't have any money to spend.

Answer in the question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back