The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we lose either Neville or Heitinga - especially Heitinga - then I'm saying now we'll be lucky to remain in this league for next year.

Won't happen. Even Kenwrong isn't that soft.

Would take so much money as to make the risk of relegation worth taking - in excess of £20m.

If we lose either Neville or Heitinga - especially Heitinga - then I'm saying now we'll be lucky to remain in this league for next year.

Would take so much money as to make the risk of relegation worth taking - in excess of £20m.

Take a powder. The David Luis deal was never off he´s on his way,Johnny was and is going nowhere ,Neville will be going nowhere .

And what was Chelski's bid for David Luiz? Don't think it likely either, but if they splash the cash I feel we could "get by" with just Distin and Jagielka, but we'd be nowhere better off than two years ago when we so desperately needed cover for this specific position. Doesn't really seem to be any real thought behind our transfer policy in the long term. I'd go as far as to suggest that we probably don't have a transfer policy.

On a merrier note, first post, yaaay!

And what was Chelski's bid for David Luiz? Don't think it likely either, but if they splash the cash I feel we could "get by" with just Distin and Jagielka, but we'd be nowhere better off than two years ago when we so desperately needed cover for this specific position. Doesn't really seem to be any real thought behind our transfer policy in the long term. I'd go as far as to suggest that we probably don't have a transfer policy.

On a merrier note, first post, yaaay!

Welcome mate.

Take a powder. The David Luis deal was never off he´s on his way,Johnny was and is going nowhere ,Neville will be going nowhere .

Ahem ; Just been told , that Pip WAS UP FOR THE OFF in the last few days ..

HOWEVER , pip being Pip , HE WOULD NOT ROCK THE BOAT ,...

Stand on me , btw ...

Kudos to our Captain , for me , like ....

Carry on ,..

Ahem ; Just been told , that Pip WAS UP FOR THE OFF in the last few days ..

HOWEVER , pip being Pip , HE WOULD NOT ROCK THE BOAT ,...

Stand on me , btw ...

Kudos to our Captain , for me , like ....

Carry on ,..

does that mean neville wanted to go or we were gonna let him go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back