The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an amazing thing to say, and I never thought I'd ever feel the need to say it, but I fear had Neville been sold our team would have imploded quite spectacularly. It's a very worrying time for our club when our fortunes rest so precariously on the shoulders of Phil Neville.

Okay I will stick my head above the parapet and you can all shout at me. I think it could be a good thing for JH to go, not convinced that he was the right player for us and if we can get some decent cash all well and good for the summer add to that a big saving in wages. Could also prompt Moyes to start trying out Duffy and/or Rodwell at CB.

If it involves Anelka coming this way, Hmm a right nark but is strong and has shown he can score.

People may aswell get the idea of Anelka being involved in a swap for Heitinga if the rumours Chelsea want him are true out of there head right now cos why would he earlier today reject being part of the Torres deal but then be up for being part of an Heitinga deal?.

Never going to happen, cant see Chelsea wanting him tbh, David Luiz is the one they want and it's getting dealt with in Portugal cos Luiz doesnt want to fly to England and risk flight delays what could scupper the deal, and plus we wouldnt be able to afford Anelka's wages anyway even if it was offered to us!.

Pick a colour...
5473185-three-colorful-hanging-noose-of-rope-isolated-on-white.jpg

I'll take the blue & white one.
Yet another January transfer window passes where Everton let go more than they bring in.
I thought some of the seasons in the nineties gave me my lowest vibe with Everton, but I am properly running on empty now.
If I felt this low about things with my wife, I'd see a marriage counsellor. How do you translate that to your relationship with your football club.
I'm a realist, i don't expect us to buy without selling - I get it, we're brassic - but I thought we'd find SOMEONE to get on loan.
Steven Ireland, Jamie O'Hara, Robbie Keane, Daniel Sturridge, Roque Santa Cruz - all inter-Prem loans, not necessarily the players we'd all want but players who had Prem experience, could "do a job" and who'd compete for places.
I await the inevitable further bad news now, whether that be going out of the cup, injuries, transfer requests, resignations or administration, or several of those, or all of them.
But like a mug, in April, the form will drop through the door and I'll sign on again for another season of broken promises, frustration and torture. Because like it or not at times, Everton are my drug and all it takes to suck me back in is a last minute winner or a run in the cup or even just a belter of a goal.

I am a southern toffee but my heart aches as much as the rest of my fellow Evertonians, this window has got to be a lesson to the masses that Kenwrong has got to go , no matter how much he says he loves the club he is destroying it and rapidly. It makes me so angry to see this happening!!! God help us if moyes walks in the summer i really fear for the future, we have all got to stand up and be counted now is the time to force this imposter out of our club and get some self respect back, hurts when you are at work all day with Yidds, chelskis & RS feeling happy about the way their clubs are being run and splashing the cash on players, whilst we cannot even muster a loan signing!!! Get out Kenright and take all your f**ki*g cronnies with you... Sorry for that rant in this thread, i dont usually do that but i am now seriously fu**ed off!!! peace to all my blue brothers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back